X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brogan68
    • Dec 5, 2014

Could use help identifying Superman heads

Hello all,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me identify a pair of Superman heads that I came across in an old parts box that was all original Mego stuff that also included a removable mask Robin head. The first one is a head that I thought may be a secret identity Clark Kent head as it has very, very faint markings on the neck. The neck also has a slight sheen to it, so I don't know if that is common to SI heads if it is one. The second one has a more square jaw which i thought may be a Don head (Dinah-mite bf). From what I read on here Don has no markings, whereas this one has faint markings.

I'm not sure if these are both SI heads, a SI and a Don or neither. Any help is appreciated! Thanks.
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

The second one looks like a hybrid Kent/Grayson. That is really different. I wonder if the rubber changed shape from where it was stored.

Comment

• brogan68
      • Dec 5, 2014

Yeah, it's different from any that I have seen before. It looks to be some odd variant, but I don't know how it got that way. I didn't think about the rubber material changing from storage, but I would think the others would've too as the head in the first pic was in the same box.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎