X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnnystorm
    Hot Child in the City
    • Jul 3, 2008

Originally posted by Hector
    I have a question for all you die heard Flash fans of the show (don't get me wrong, I like watching the show, just not as much as Gotham).

So, when they finally capture and imprison all these Meta Human baddies...

By what court order? Are they doing this illegally without any representation of legal counsel? If that's the case, then they are no heroes, they are in fact, just as bad as the villains they defeat and capture. Who was powerful enough to grant them this authority?

Also...do they get fed? I have never seen any indication that they are taken care of...they just close the big bad steel door, and forget about them altogether. How do they shower? Go to the bathroom? In those enclosures...I never see any running water, no toilets, beds, chairs, etc. They are living in horrible conditions.

I'm afraid the Flash and company must pay for these crimes.
    My wife and I were discussing this the other night. This definatly needs explained. I think the mass breakout is almost guaranteed to happen.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Um.... There is going to be a break out coming soon.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Operation:Mego
        I'm the Star Spangled Man
        • May 21, 2011

Looking forward to this episode.

sigpic
        The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

assuming that's Trickster Jr. ?
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

^I'd say so, too--Axel Walker.

I wonder if he'll have his flying shoes?
            Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 14, '15, 11:20 AM.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I loved tonight's episode--I think they handled Firestorm really well. The energy-harness Ronnie wears is a great nod to his costume's emblem.

I recall the Conway/Broderick series of the '80s well, it had made a big impression on me, so I guess these episodes resonate.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

^Yep, I loved it when we got "classic" Firestorm there briefly. Sure, the look wasn't the same, but I don't think we'll see red Flamenco dancer puffy sleeves shirt Firestorm. Hearing Stein inside Ronnie's head was awesome.

This show is going balls to the wall. They aren't shying away from showing Grodd. I'm impressed!

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
                  Maker of Monsters!
                  • Oct 1, 2009

Firestorm was awesome...Grodd was double awesome. Wells being revealed as Reverse Flash was triple awesome. This show just keeps getting better and better.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

I'm wondering about Grodd's voice casting--perhaps we'll only "hear" him telepathically?

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                      Creature Of The Night
                      • May 14, 2011

Double post
                      Last edited by Dark Shadow; Feb 18, '15, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                        Creature Of The Night
                        • May 14, 2011

This show keeps getting better and better, awesome episode. Favorite so far. Wonder if we'll get to see the Amells work together at some point...would be interesting to see.

Comment

• Operation:Mego
                          I'm the Star Spangled Man
                          • May 21, 2011

^^^ Definitely.
                          sigpic
                          The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• Random Axe
                            The Voice of Reason
                            • Apr 16, 2008

Okay, just got done watching. This series could go several different ways, there's no way to predict this. That's how you know you've done well as a writer.
                            I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Exactly, I still think there will be some kind of swerve with Wells. Wonder if Eiling will survive his monkey encounter? I would love to see Clancy Brown be a regular. Maybe once the Wells stuff is resolved the govt. puts him in charge of the STAR Labs prison.
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

A month for the next episode....

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎