Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456710152025 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash was AWESOME tonight!

I love the "McSnurtle the Turtle" a nod to The Terrific Whatzit Merton McSnurtle.

While Fastback is unaware of it, his uncle McSnurtle was the Weird War II-era hero, the Terrific Whatzit. The Terrific Whatzit had super speed, super strength, and could fly. He earned his name from the fact that he removed his shell when in costume, so no one could tell what he was—which made it extremely easy to keep his identity secret. The Terrific Whatzit is retired now, but his nephew carries on the fight against crime. - See more at: Flash Those Who Ride The Lightning
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

I also love the fact that the CW show has passed over the CBS Flash show in villains.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Prison Break reunion on The Flash! Awesome.
    No exclusives and no chase figures, please - I'm Canadian!

Images
    Blog Entries
    *SPOILER*

And Len's sister Lisa Snart--the Golden Glider, more lethal than Tonya Harding.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Yeah, McSnurtle the Turtle! I forgot to mention that. At the end I said "Golden Glider" and my wife and son, who are both pretty well-versed in DC lore said, "WHO?!?"

They are going DEEP in the DCU history with this show. I love it.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    *SPOILER*

And Len's sister Lisa Snart--the Golden Glider, more lethal than Tonya Harding.
    LOLZ

Yes, the last of my three favorite Fall shows finally returned with a new episode and it did not disappoint. Now my Tuesdays will be complete with Flash followed by Agent Carter (except last night). It was cool to see the Prison Break brothers back together as a bonus. Looking forward to next Tuesday fo sho.

tonights episode was one of the best and full of villains:

The Royal Flush Gang
    Reverse Flash
    Pied Piper

so much action the hour went by way to fast.

CW Flash The Sound of Fury
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    Some interesting stuff going on with Wells. He said those two words that should have gotten Mark Waid a royalty check!

Chris

Images
    Speed Force!!

So who's left of the classic Rogues Gallery? We've got Captains Cold & Boomerang, Heat Wave, Pied Piper, Reverse Flash, Weather Wizard, with Golden Glider, Grodd, &Trickster in the wings.
    That's pretty awesome considering the show is only a little more than 1/2 way through Season One! Plus add in Firestorm, Plastique, & Girder. With Elongated Man & other heroes name checked...
    Still need Mirror Master, Abra Kadabra, Mr.Element/Dr. Alchemy, and The Top.
    Last edited by johnnystorm; Jan 28, '15 at 11:05 AM.

Images
    I'm really starting to wonder if Wells won't end up being some version of John Fox. The time travel, the "artificial" speed he seems to require, it reminds me of that first story with Fox where he time travels and gains super speed.

But that may just be me.

Chris