X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by clemso
    Can they still make Barry's Dad the Golden Age Flash.
    For the WIN!
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

GREAT episode last night, that not end as I expected! My only gripe was Barry being so concerned with his love-life when Firestorm could nuke the whole town at any moment. That kind of "all subplots accounted for" writing was one of my major gripes with Smallville, and I don't want it to be come a thing here.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
          Hot Child in the City
          • Jul 3, 2008

I agree with you on that, this episode was one of the weakest so far, and after such a big buildup. The mirror thing was kinda lame, and nobody can peel wallpaper like Joe did, so maybe he's a meta too?
          I was hoping the mirror thing might lead to the Mirror Master, and maybe it will.

Wells is casually entering the secret area now, it's no big thing to us anymore?
          I'm also finding Linda unlikeable, and Iris is on her way there too. Caitlin is the one for Barry!

Barry name checked Mal Duncan in this episode, will we be seeing the Guardian or the Hornblower or whatever he is these days?

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            GREAT episode last night, that not end as I expected! My only gripe was Barry being so concerned with his love-life when Firestorm could nuke the whole town at any moment. That kind of "all subplots accounted for" writing was one of my major gripes with Smallville, and I don't want it to be come a thing here.

Chris
            if any superhero were able to multitask, it should be The Flash.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Random Axe
              The Voice of Reason
              • Apr 16, 2008

I'm starting to think Wells is someone not considered before. He purposefully created a bunch of metas including Barry, Ronnie and a previously mentioned Ralph dibney. So who in comics lore ever put together a misfit super team through deception and subterfuge?

Max Lord

Just hit me tonight they are slowly and potentially creating a dysfunctional super group. I'm Prolly way off but there is no more fun show on tv.
              I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

I knew time travel was involved, there was a lot of red lightning in the FLASH-backs to Barry's mom's death.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
                  To Fear is Not Logical...
                  • Feb 17, 2008

I am liking every week, so far. Even if there is something questionable in the story it is not a deal breaker for me. Definitely the most comic book of all the DC properties in TV or movie right now.
                  It's all good!

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                    valar morghulis
                    • Mar 8, 2005

I admit I only watch the show occasionally, and even when I do I'm usually not entirely focused on it. But I did try and watch this last ep, and I've got a Firestorm question. Now, he's been wandering around the city for a long while after his accident, all dirty and disheveled and addle-brained, threatening and attacking most anyone who tries to even talk to him. And that's how he was in the first part of this ep..

Next thing I know, he's in the lab all clean and hunky and talking like a normal, not-crazy person.

What happened? Did they do something to help him gain control of his senses? I just thought the whole thing was pretty ham-handed.

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

I think they mentioned giving him a pile of anti-psychotics in a scene.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

I have a question for all you die heard Flash fans of the show (don't get me wrong, I like watching the show, just not as much as Gotham).

So, when they finally capture and imprison all these Meta Human baddies...

By what court order? Are they doing this illegally without any representation of legal counsel? If that's the case, then they are no heroes, they are in fact, just as bad as the villains they defeat and capture. Who was powerful enough to grant them this authority?

Also...do they get fed? I have never seen any indication that they are taken care of...they just close the big bad steel door, and forget about them altogether. How do they shower? Go to the bathroom? In those enclosures...I never see any running water, no toilets, beds, chairs, etc. They are living in horrible conditions.

I'm afraid the Flash and company must pay for these crimes.
                        sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by palitoy
                          yep they did, that and a trip to the groomers.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Hec, I was musing over the same. Is it just that due process is implied?
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                              valar morghulis
                              • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by palitoy
                              Ah, okay. I figured there had to be something like that I missed. Thanks!

Comment

• Random Axe
                                The Voice of Reason
                                • Apr 16, 2008

I think the metahuman cells are a subtle nod to Kingdom Come cause the same morality issues came into play. I have a feeling this is a building to a HUGE explosion when Pied Piper breaks out all the metas and then Flash, Firestorm, Atom, Arrow, Arsenal, the Suicide Squad and Reverse Flash all have to work together to contain the situation. They haven't held much back so far so maybe they really pull everything out of the bag on a two part crossover season finale between the two shows.

BTW, Flash has taken over my favorite television show which was formerly the Blacklist. Grant Gustin is absolutely amazing in the role and is completely likeable in a Chris Reeve kind of way. I have no idea who the movie Flash actor is, but he cannot and will not be better than Gustin.
                                I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎