Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

I enjoyed seeing Amanda Pays as Tina McGhee again. That was fun for me.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• megojim
      Permanent Member
      • Oct 13, 2001

Loved this episode just like last week's c/o. This show is amazing, so many nuggets here and there. Not many shows deliver on action and intrigue, the flash delivers on both. I was wondering if Barry's father might have been the red speedster in the house that night?

Was not as impressed with Arrow last night . . . . :(
      My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by johnnystorm
        But is Wells really the Reverse Flash? Sure he has the suit, and he just managed to collect the tachyon creator, but is he wearing it or just assembling it all so it's ready for the true RF to take over. RF said he'd met Flash before, but being a time traveller , their first meeting maybe in Barry's future (but history from the RF's pov). I think Eddie is going to be the real first Reverse Flash, because Iris will be dumping him for Barry.

Although I don't get why Barry & Oliver Queen spend so much time pining over love, when they only know smart, attractive single women...

I still believe there is a clue in the dots on the walls of Wells hideout, which look like Braille letters to me.

Looking forward to Firestorm, and hoping Elongated Man shows up, twitching nose and all ( please please do an ear in the fireplace gag!)
        I'm certain Wells is the Reverse Flash for one reason. It's obvious he's somebody Barry already knows, otherwise why would the Reverse Flash need to disguise his voice? Wells had the voice changer thing at the end. It's gotta be him.
        Last edited by enyawd72; Dec 11, '14, 8:41 AM.

Comment

• johnnystorm
          Hot Child in the City
          • Jul 3, 2008

Speedsters don't need a voice changer device though, Barry already showed us how he changes the tone if his voice by vibrating his vocal cords, same way they both blur their features by vibrating their faces. Plus Barry knows Eddie as well.
          Could go anywhere really, there are so many cool twists and turns to this show, it's fun speculating what's going on!

Comment

• kingdom warrior
            OH JES!!
            • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by ScottA
            I enjoyed seeing Amanda Pays as Tina McGhee again. That was fun for me.
            Same feeling, I was thrilled to see this.....this show has just been outstanding and just so much fun to see....

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

I believe it was the actor who plays Eddie as the Reverse Flash in the suit. I think Eddie is at least the body of the Reverse Flash. Who knows, maybe Wells and Eddie somehow fuse like Firestorm is going to (supposedly)?

I was almost thinking the Reverse Flash would cause his own origin and somehow cause the present Eddie to be caught up in a tachyon explosion or something.

In the comics, the original Reverse Flash, AKA Professor Zoom was Eobard Thawne, a time-traveller obsessed with the Flash. The second Zoom was Hunter Zolomon a cop friend of Wally West's Flash. So Eddie would be a good synthesis of the two.

There are so many ways they can go with things. This show is doing it just right. It's driving my son nuts, but I'm having fun with all the screwball theories he's coming up with.

He had a Flash ring. Which could be something he just stole, or maybe he's...future Flash John Fox?

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
                To Fear is Not Logical...
                • Feb 17, 2008

There are just too many ways this can go right now. I haven't said this of a show in decades, but I can't wait until new episodes begin again. Wouldn't it be awesome if they somehow worked Jay into this version of the Flash?
                It's all good!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

^Oh yes...that would be awesome. I'd like to see my son's idea of a parallel world where Henry Allen is the Flash worked too...so we can see John Wesley Shipp speeding around again.

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jan 17, 2011

Originally posted by UnderdogDJLSW
                    There are just too many ways this can go right now. I haven't said this of a show in decades, but I can't wait until new episodes begin again. Wouldn't it be awesome if they somehow worked Jay into this version of the Flash?
                    Well they already used Keystone City as a location and that's the home of Jay so maybe...

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                      ^Oh yes...that would be awesome. I'd like to see my son's idea of a parallel world where Henry Allen is the Flash worked too...so we can see John Wesley Shipp speeding around again.

Chris
                      I kinda wonder if we will see that, maybe he was involved at Mercury labs with Tina McGee and it will be the way they sneak in the golden age version and tie it in with the original show. Either Reverse Flash was trying to kill little Barry or exact revenge on daddy Allen for some reason.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, that would tie into one theory we were hashing out this morning. What if Henry had powers, and pulled Barry out of the house, but in his battle with Zoom somehow lost them?

I know it's far-fetched, but it's fun to think of this stuff. My whole family is into it.

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Heck, I forgot about that part, there's no way Zoom would have saved Barry.
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

I thought maybe Mercury labs had something to do with Max Mercury.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

the other option is Barry goes back in time and saves himself but not his mom. Its still upcoming so he doesn't know he did it yet.

Comment

• MIB41
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Sep 25, 2005

I JUST NOW finished catching up with the mid-series finale. That's what a busy holiday season does to you! LOL. Wow...That was a great episode, but I was not remotely surprised who the Reverse Flash was. The professor has played to that character type since day one. Supportive, but secretly jealous of everything Barry has. I agree with Chris. There's a blue million ways this can play out, but it's been a great ride so far. Easily the best new show in this genre. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎