Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjefferys
    Duke of Gloat
    • Apr 23, 2006

Fun episode, nice to see the prison done away with, and I'm continuing to really like Wentworth Miller's portrayal of Captain Cold. It was cool to see Arrow and Firestorm appear, but the way they just showed up and quickly left right after the fight seemed a bit forced. And holy crap, seeing everyone just wander into STAR Labs is getting kind of ridiculous.

Comment

• MegoMark71
      Permanent Member
      • Dec 18, 2008

This might be my current favorite show. I love the writing. I have also gotten my wife hooked. I hope they continue to deliver the great episodes we have had so far.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

And I wonder if Ollie is going to use the Flash as a monkey wrench in Ra's plot. Pretty sure that bit about a favor is important to Arrow.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

I enjoyed watching that episode but like many have already said, it had some pretty big holes in it. I agree the locks need to be changed on this facility because too many folks come and go without the slightest explanation as to their ease of access. I also hope they begin to start laying tracks on a definitive direction here. Most of the season was coated in nuance that Wells was connected to the Reverse Flash. Now that we've had that confirmed, the story has pretty much slowed to a crawl. It's been well known he returned back in time to change the future. Now there is this recurring lapse in security to protect the lab and maintain what they have, as well as discover what he was actually doing there all this time. You would think there would be a fairly comprehensive review of the facility and that seems to be a very slow process as they find out something new every week. That's getting to be a little redundant. They need to go ahead and close this story with the finale and start a fresh direction for next season. Personally I think it hurts the show to have Wells out of the mix. He brought allot of logic to the events and provided scientific credibility where the others do not. It would be fascinating if Barry could go back in time and bring the real Wells forward and reposition him as the real deal. I think the show still needs that dynamic to give the stories a little more cohesion. Barry does not remotely appear ready to figure everything out on the fly, anymore than his cohorts. Losing Wells makes the Flash read too much like Arrow. Hopefully they can write Wells back in. My opinion.

Comment

• samurainoir
            Eloquent Member
            • Dec 26, 2006

Captain Cold is definitely going to be the fun character in the Legends spin-off. Hopefully they keep him a self serving ******* to contrast with the other characters.

be interesting to see where they go with Grodd.
            My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by MIB41
              I enjoyed watching that episode but like many have already said, it had some pretty big holes in it. I agree the locks need to be changed on this facility because too many folks come and go without the slightest explanation as to their ease of access. I also hope they begin to start laying tracks on a definitive direction here. Most of the season was coated in nuance that Wells was connected to the Reverse Flash. Now that we've had that confirmed, the story has pretty much slowed to a crawl. It's been well known he returned back in time to change the future. Now there is this recurring lapse in security to protect the lab and maintain what they have, as well as discover what he was actually doing there all this time. You would think there would be a fairly comprehensive review of the facility and that seems to be a very slow process as they find out something new every week. That's getting to be a little redundant. They need to go ahead and close this story with the finale and start a fresh direction for next season. Personally I think it hurts the show to have Wells out of the mix. He brought allot of logic to the events and provided scientific credibility where the others do not. It would be fascinating if Barry could go back in time and bring the real Wells forward and reposition him as the real deal. I think the show still needs that dynamic to give the stories a little more cohesion. Barry does not remotely appear ready to figure everything out on the fly, anymore than his cohorts. Losing Wells makes the Flash read too much like Arrow. Hopefully they can write Wells back in. My opinion.
              What a dead on post...I love you...
              sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

I hate Captain Cold...the dude is a smug conceited slime ball.

He has no powers...yet he thinks he's the baddest man on the planet.

Folks, he just has a damn gun...and Cisco built it...not him...how lame.

And don't get me started on the Glider chick with the gold gun, lol.

But I do love Wells/Reverse Flash...what a great character...I don't want him gone from the show, as a matter of fact, I think, aside from Barry Allen...he makes the show.

Grodd was great too...he angle was brief...but handled well.

Now, could someone please kill Iris already?

Last edited by Hector; May 14, '15, 2:30 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

They finally got rid of that Star Labs prison...and I loved how it was finally addressed as highly illegal...good...that was such a thorn on my side, lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

Okay, Captain Cold is winning me over in that new Legends of Tomorrow trailer...now I kinda like him as a semi good guy, lol.
                    sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

Now THIS would be amazing....

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 3, 2009

about a crossover with supergirl ,maybee, but they have already met lol

some outtakes from the shoot

Comment

• samurainoir
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Dec 26, 2006

I can't get over how perfect that outfit looks. Looks like they captured a timeless look, using the classic outfit.

Although you do have to wonder if the textured technical fabrics will one day look as outdate as the rubber suits of the 90's on batman, Flash, Nighman etc.
                          Last edited by samurainoir; May 19, '15, 4:44 PM.

Comment

• samurainoir
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by megoknight
                            Does the Flash EVER wear his mask?
                            Maybe he'll start wearing Jay Garrick's pie plate on his head? It was supposedly spotted on the set of Legends of Tomorrow.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by megoknight
                              Does the Flash EVER wear his mask?
                              he seems to wear it more than Downey wears his helmet.
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Random Axe
                                The Voice of Reason
                                • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by samurainoir
                                Maybe he'll start wearing Jay Garrick's pie plate on his head? It was supposedly spotted on the set of Legends of Tomorrow.

Here ya go

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎