X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Flash was AWESOME tonight!

Did anybody catch it? Well now we know who the Reverse Flash is...this is getting seriously good. It was pretty cool to see Amanda Pays again.

It would be kind of neat to see Alex Desert return also...maybe as Joe's brother?
  • Grimjohn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 28, 2011

YES!!! The mid-season finale was indeed awesome. We got to see the first clash between Flash and Reverse Flash PLUS we got to see Firestorm! I am just bummed that we have to wait until January 20th for new episodes
    My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

^Do you know if this version of Firestorm is Ronnie Raymond and Martin Stein fused together like in the comics?

Comment

• mego maniac mark
        Career Member
        • Aug 3, 2010

I love this show. Although I am not totally privy to all the stories from the comics, I always was aware of the yellow/ reverse flash.
        Wells is definitely up to no good. But with the reveal last night, how did he get beat up by the reverse flash if it was him?
        Plus, I was wondering why his injuries were not more severe, which I guess can be self explained now.
        Such a great show.
        mego's befo ho's

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by enyawd72
          ^Do you know if this version of Firestorm is Ronnie Raymond and Martin Stein fused together like in the comics?
          The answer is yes. Victor Garber is slated to play Prof. Stein. Rumor has it that Jason Rausch will also be in the mix at some point...
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
            To Fear is Not Logical...
            • Feb 17, 2008

My theory is that Dr.Wells is just making sure that history does not change and will keep it on the "right" path even if that means creating a supervillain. My theory is that the suit will go to Eddie.

They are building it up so that he doesn't like Barry and you know that eventually Barry will get together with Iris. Also, Eddie asked, why the other cops were killed and not himself.....

The newspaper headline Wells reads that the Flash has disappeared. Back in time to try and save his mom?
            It's all good!

Comment

• enyawd72
              Maker of Monsters!
              • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by mego maniac mark
              I love this show. Although I am not totally privy to all the stories from the comics, I always was aware of the yellow/ reverse flash.
              Wells is definitely up to no good. But with the reveal last night, how did he get beat up by the reverse flash if it was him?
              Plus, I was wondering why his injuries were not more severe, which I guess can be self explained now.
              Such a great show.
              The Reverse Flash is capable of time travel, so he could definitely beat himself up in the past. It was obviously a clever show by future Wells to keep suspicion off himself in the present.

Comment

• mego maniac mark
                Career Member
                • Aug 3, 2010

Thanks for clarifying
                mego's befo ho's

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                  Permanent Member
                  • Sep 15, 2014

I don't normally get a chance to watch flash but I did catch this episode. I was wondering about the Well's beatdown the time travel theory makes sense.

Comment

• FETT1
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 4, 2012

Ahhhhhh...I fell asleep and missed it ..will have to find it online today!

Did watch Agents of shield....I'm soooo confused !!!??!!!
                    if it AIN'T a toy..I DON'T WANT IT !!!

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jan 17, 2011

Originally posted by UnderdogDJLSW
                      My theory is that Dr.Wells is just making sure that history does not change and will keep it on the "right" path even if that means creating a supervillain. My theory is that the suit will go to Eddie.

They are building it up so that he doesn't like Barry and you know that eventually Barry will get together with Iris. Also, Eddie asked, why the other cops were killed and not himself.....

The newspaper headline Wells reads that the Flash has disappeared. Back in time to try and save his mom?
                      I caught Eddies last name was mentioned and it Thawne - same last name as Professor Zoom so maybe Eddie is Wells ( if that is even his real name ) ancestor.

Comment

• madmarva
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jul 7, 2007

Originally posted by UnderdogDJLSW

I'm with you on this. I'm still hoping Wells is Rip Hunter, keeping the time line in check, but if Wells is RF that's fine. It's just great to have a very fun and exciting super hero show that is about as family friendly as anything on TV.

Comment

• FETT1
                          Veteran Member
                          • Aug 4, 2012

Originally posted by FETT1
                          Ahhhhhh...I fell asleep and missed it ..will have to find it online today!

Did watch Agents of shield....I'm soooo confused !!!??!!!

HOLY SHUZZZBUTT......THANK YOU to CTV replaying these episodes up here in CANADA....WOW..this by far is the best SUPER HERO show on TV !!!...LOV it !!!......
                          if it AIN'T a toy..I DON'T WANT IT !!!

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                            valar morghulis
                            • Mar 8, 2005

I've been a casual viewer of the show, I've primarily enjoyed the development of Flash himself, I can take or leave the Scooby-gang stuff. The soap opera/love traingle stuff with Iris and her b/f is getting pretty overwrought, it's annoying. Iris is a pretty girl, but the actress and character do nothing for me.

I had no idea Firestorm was gonna show up, I was a big fan of the original comic. Seemed to me they depicted him more like the Human Torch than the Firestorm I knew, but I'm sure that will develop.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                              Hot Child in the City
                              • Jul 3, 2008

But is Wells really the Reverse Flash? Sure he has the suit, and he just managed to collect the tachyon creator, but is he wearing it or just assembling it all so it's ready for the true RF to take over. RF said he'd met Flash before, but being a time traveller , their first meeting maybe in Barry's future (but history from the RF's pov). I think Eddie is going to be the real first Reverse Flash, because Iris will be dumping him for Barry.

Although I don't get why Barry & Oliver Queen spend so much time pining over love, when they only know smart, attractive single women...

I still believe there is a clue in the dots on the walls of Wells hideout, which look like Braille letters to me.

Looking forward to Firestorm, and hoping Elongated Man shows up, twitching nose and all ( please please do an ear in the fireplace gag!)

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎