Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rlkrefft
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 14, 2010

I got all the variants except Gray Suit Joker. I won't buy the tied up Batman and Robin, they are a bad idea. I probably won't buy many more variants as I only really desire three and that's the Riddler everyone else wants (in jacket/hat) and that figure seems to be off the table for a variant. The other two being Surfer Batman and Surfer Joker, and FTC probably won't make the surfboards to go with them anyway.

Comment

• Mego Marauder
      • Dec 9, 2014

Don't like the variant game. I feel like it's just designed to suck money out of gullible people. It's like the comic book industry now with 35 different variant covers of the same book.
      They already decided to make copies of original megos. What the next step should be is to make updated version with improvements over megos mistakes and shortcomings. New sculpts and tweaked outfits. For example: cat woman in ANY outfit except that short lived one MEGO used.

Comment

• ubermanx
        Career Member
        • Jul 3, 2013

Originally posted by ubermanx
        600 EE Softball Jokers were released in September and another 600 are coming in December. I am hoping to have my case in Canada in time for the Hamilton Toy Show on Dec 28th. Just in case some of you Golden Horseshoers may be looking for him.

Then again, I WAS supposed to get that case in September so we will see how it goes ...

- Marty
        Welp,

Looks like the second set of Baseball Jokers will not be ready for Christmas and is now listed at EE Distribution as shipping in January.

- Marty

Comment

• jeffbearco
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 27, 2011

I wonder how awkward it would look to paint a mustache on the original masked 66 Riddler and put him in the green suit and bowler?

Unfortunately it isn't like they have a lot of mustached heads to choose from.

I would probably go on and buy a Riddler with their original masked head in the green suit and bowler just because I like that one better than the body suit.

I'm also very eager to see the female characters from the 66 line come rolling out. It seems like with everything else pouring out, the 66 line is losing steam.

JeffBearCO
          Last edited by jeffbearco; Dec 15, '14, 1:14 PM.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by Gadgeteer
            NOOOOOOO!!!!!!, make Riddler in suit a regular figure, new head sculpt.

Comment

• captact
              King of Super Queens!
              • Aug 19, 2007

Originally posted by megoknight
              1701 killed STNG for me.
              Sooooo TRUE!!! Thats when I lost interest in collecting them since that happened.....1701 figures only made of each? BAH!!!! remember the collectors back then furious about this!

Comment

• nobody
                banjo!
                • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by captact
                Sooooo TRUE!!! Thats when I lost interest in collecting them since that happened.....1701 figures only made of each? BAH!!!! remember the collectors back then furious about this!
                Since they have no value now, I took and opened alot of them and turned them into christmas ornaments. The accessories make great mego sized accessories. Phasers, communicators, klingon disruptors..etc.

Comment

• JediJaida
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 14, 2008

Variants, shmariants!

The ONLY variants that I am interested in are Riddler in the green suit, unmasked with the black bowler, and Barbara Gordon in civilian attire.

IF they do Alfred properly, he's a possible interest.

Oh, and the Batgirl-cycle.

Other than that, Zippo.
                  JediJaida

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎