X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Cosmicman
    I have a sneaking suspicion with all of these "Flash-Shipp-90s cast stars" popping up that the television version is going to have some kind of backwards Flashpoint/Crisis using the two universes. Something weird seems to be brewing and I can't put my finger on it. My daughter has it figured out but I'm still not sure but I think something is going to happen with all of this tying into the death of Barry's mother, Zoom and the "other person" that protected Barry that night his mother was murdered.
    I have been going back and watching the old 90's Flash show. Remember Hoolio? OMG. I almost forgot about the side cast on that show.
    You may be on to something Caterson!

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

If we're going back to the 90s, then Joe Kline is professor Zoom for sure.

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

I'm starting to think that the "other person" is Barry himself going back in time to try and save his mom.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, that is the most solid theory, for sure. I wonder if we'll get a history rewrite if he succeeds? It would be interesting to see a character actually be able to do that for once.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• sprytel
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 26, 2009

As cool as somehow merging the shows would be for the fans, I can only imagine the real world rights issues and so forth this would present.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
              ^Yeah, that is the most solid theory, for sure. I wonder if we'll get a history rewrite if he succeeds? It would be interesting to see a character actually be able to do that for once.

Chris
              wasn't that the whole basis for the Flashpoint event?
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, I think so. Johns added the murdered Nora Allen when he brought Barry back in "Flash: Rebirth". Then he revealed it was Zoom mucking around in time.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• Cosmicman
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jul 12, 2005

I need to get out my punch board and make name tags with tacks and start connecting the red strings to figure this out.
                  More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎