Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

you won't hear back until they are ready to start replacing them. I think the whole thing jumped the gun a bit.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

filled out the replacement redemption form today. Check your email kids, you should get a link to it if you already filled out the customer question form above.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• HardyGirl
        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
        • Apr 3, 2007

I got my e-mail, I'll have to follow up.
        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Agent4125
          Museum Super Collector
          • Aug 23, 2007

I got the email and tried to register for the replacement program
          but the form didn't accept the 13 digit EAN code from the Blu-Ray box that I bought at Amazon UK.
          The form says that you have to enter a "12 digit UPC or 9 digit EAN code".
          But isn't EAN always 13 digits?

So I sent another email to customer service, but no response yet.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

I believe there are instructions to just enter "BD" or "DVD" in that box if the upc number is unavailable. They ask for the edition number too.

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Got my email and have submitted the form. Its going to ask you whether it's blu-ray or standard DVD; if limited edition; and ask for the UPC code and production number if limited edition. It was pretty simple. They said they would start processing these orders in late January. Cool! Looks like they have put together a good system to handle this.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Hmmm...I haven't gotten anything yet. I'll keep my eyes peeled, and be checking the junk email box too.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• Agent4125
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Aug 23, 2007

I noticed that the web form had changed. There now are seperate selections for DVD and Blu-Ray
                  and the page now says "11 digit EAN Code" instead of "9 digit EAN Code".
                  So I tried again to register and this time the form accepted my 13 digit EAN code.

The form says that for customers outside the US and Canada
                  the "Warner Bros. counterparts in those countries" will ship the discs.
                  I wonder what my "WB counterpart" is? I live in Germany, but ordered from the UK.
                  I hope they don't send me discs with German text on it
                  that would look out of place in the otherwise English language box...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

I received my replacement DVDs today. My experience with WHV has been excellent.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

Got my discs today. I liked the 3 special features they put on Disc 1. Short, but sweet. I especially enjoyed the "Next Week's Villain" feature. In one shot, Cesar Romero eerily resembled Heath Ledger. I'd never noticed any resemblance before.

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎