X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Info on Batman 66 replacement discs

I haven't really noticed these issues...but I haven't gone looking for them, either. Who has time to watch 120 episodes in this short amount of time? Someone did, because they caught these missing things.

Find a list of new movie and TV releases on DVD and Blu-ray (updated weekly) as well as a calendar of upcoming releases on home video.

Chris
    sigpic
  • GHVersion12
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jan 28, 2012

it must be nice for the guy who noticed these minor pieces missing to have that much time on his hands. I wish I had that time but then again I never would have noticed, I am just happy to have the series finally officially out.
    Looking for Mego Thor Helmet and Hammer.
    Mego 12 inch Captain America shield
    Flash Gordon Megos
    Mego Joker original shoes
    Cast-A-way toys Phantom
    Remco Frankenstein boots
    Mego Isis Sandals
    Tarzan suit

Hello My name is John and I am a MEGOholic.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

If you are a member of the 66 Batboard, its a hot topic there. Looks like the replacement discs will include a little bit of bonus material, too.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

I never knew this was a issue. Very cool that we can get replacement discs which amount to additional footage. Am I to assume this is the case for ALL sets and not just an assorted few?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^Sounds like it Tom. I guess all of us who have the set need to click that link.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by MIB41
            I never knew this was a issue. Very cool that we can get replacement discs which amount to additional footage. Am I to assume this is the case for ALL sets and not just an assorted few?
            All the sets out so far. The second Blu Ray set due in January will be corrected, I believe. Probably the individual seasons that are yet to come out, too.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I already had a case open with WB about a disk, I've contacted them in addition about the other disks. Fingers crossed.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• phil
                Persistent Member
                • May 11, 2007

When I saw this thread I thought it was about serious defects or missing content. I don't feel too bothered about the problems.

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

Thanks Chris! I went to the Warner Bros. site as instructed and filled out a request for replacement discs through their Customer Service. I'm hoping since I bought the limited edition blu ray set through their home website, it will be easier to process proof of purchase since I keep all of my online information filed away. Very cool to see the box sets are in huge demand. So wonderful to see the cape crusader get his due while he's still with us.

Comment

• boynightwing
                    That Carl Guy
                    • Apr 24, 2002

I'm not sure how much I care about a missing scene in a Marsha Queen of Diamonds episode. I haven't even had the time to get to that point with my box set yet either. I had this magical vision of myself watching it for hours on end but my real life failed to measure up to that. I have only seen the first season and one disk of season 2. At the end of the day, I'm thrilled I have these. I had a bootleg set back in the day on DVD but it was really compressed and pixelated. The blueray set is so great.

Comment

• HardyGirl
                      Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                      • Apr 3, 2007

Holiday preparations have prevented me from watching very many of the eps. I probably wouldn't notice either. I'll have to click the link and see what happens.
                      "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                      'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                      Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                      If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

I wrote them through that link early last week. Still no response.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Don't expect any until WB is ready to replace them. Its not going to happen all that quickly. Probably being made in conjunction with the no frills BR set coming.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

I did receive my Special Features replacement disc, although in the wrong format.
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ubermanx
                              Career Member
                              • Jul 3, 2013

I have heard nothing back from Warner either. Not even an acknowledgement of my initial msg.

- Marty

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎