Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dee T.
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 25, 2012

I don't know about anyone else, but the Shemp figure has me thinking about customizing him as the 2nd Doctor (Troughton). Its that face on him.
    Last edited by dee T.; Dec 21, '14, 9:34 PM.
    Clothes make the doll

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by fallensaviour
      I think I'll pass on the stooges myself.
      I enjoyed the shows a lot but was always more into Abbott and Costello, I would rather see them made.
      These figures just don't seem to have any draw for me I'm glad others can get them though.
      Hope they live up to your excitement, it always great when figures we always wanted finally see the light.

I look at this way, at least with Shemp they can use him as a stepping stone for A&C. Wasn't he in one of their movies?

Comment

• dr_cyclops
        One eyed, wonder
        • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        Here's to hoping for an accessory pack with mallets, saws, paint brushes, boards with nails in them and other implements of mayhem.
        You really know good marketing, thunderbolt! There are so many accessories/weapons, and implements of mayhem available at CTVT. Add what's been requested here, and there is no reason not to produce this set. While I'm not a fan of the 3, I understand their appeal to others. Long live the comedy violence.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by jwyblejr
          I look at this way, at least with Shemp they can use him as a stepping stone for A&C. Wasn't he in one of their movies?

He's in two of there very best- Buck Privates and Hold that Ghost. Small parts in both.

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

I was watching Three Little Beers last night on IFC. Someone needs to make a ball washer so Curly can do his laundry with it.

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

I preordered all these three stooges ,they look great ,before this line ends i would like to see Curly Joe Derita & Joe Bessor,Would also
              like to see the Stooges in their space suites from "Have Rocket will travel",But even better would be Ogg & Zogg from "The Three Stooges in
              orbit".

Comment

• MadDoc138
                • Feb 21, 2013

I should like to get a set to create a custom "Robonic Stooges" set, if anyone remembers that cartoon, and a "Brideless Groom" Shemp to serve as their superior, 0-0-0.

Comment

• samurainoir
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Dec 26, 2006

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

my card got charged,so these should be here soon.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                      galactic yo-yo
                      • Apr 6, 2006

One has to wonder,who are the better football players? Them or The Marx Brothers?

Comment

• tllgn
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 6, 2010

Just got some Three Stooges figures from FTC, Always loved The Stooges,got all the dvds and now these toys,My take-fantastic,i think the heads
                        are a pinch to large,the sculpts on Moe & Curly are very well done-looks just like them,Larry is off a bit.the clothes as usual from FTC are fantastic,these
                        figures sport new shoes-nice(hope to see these on other figures like Clark Kent)My DiZzy Doctors Curly did not come with his derby,before they end this
                        line ,would still like Curly -joe & Joe Besser,also Ogg & Zogg ,still waiting on Shemp. Good job FTC.

Comment

• ZombieJimC
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 12, 2014

Not sure what his name is but there was a black guy in a lot of the 3 Stooges shows that had the greatest facial expressions. They should make a figure of this guy. He was Great!

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎