Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have any problems with the Classic TV Toys?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cartoonyworld109
    • Sep 17, 2014

Anyone else have any problems with the Classic TV Toys?

I got a Classic TV Toys Dreadful Dracula reproduction, but whenever I move his arms around, they come out of the socket very easily. I can pop it back in easily, (since it is a Type II figure with the arms attached to the metal rivets) but still, this is annoying. Has anyone else had this problem with the Classic TV Toys, or are you not supposed to take them out of the box?
    I smell an astronaut!
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

look in the figures toys/classic TV toys section, hope you have a lot of time on your hands, LOL

welcome to the MM!

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

There are a lot of problems with the stringing & material of the older CTVT bodies. FTC (the company rebranded itself with new production & licenses) has striven to improve its newer offerings.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
        Permanent Member
        • Mar 7, 2011

The only problem with FTC AKA CTVT bodies is they are Crap... Get yourself a used old Mego type 1 or type 2 or a body from Doc Mego or the 8 inch superstore switch it out and throw that CTVT body in the trash

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
          hope you have a lot of time on your hands, LOL
          Which will then promptly fall off....
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎