Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remco Mini Monster Dracula cloth cape variant? Is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigdicebuddha
    • Sep 20, 2012

So far, the guys over at Rebel Scum haven't been able to identify any evidence of a re-seal... Everybody is pretty much in the same boat over there as over here. If it weren't for the cape, they'd think sealed:

Hello, I know this is not a Star Wars figure, but can anybody look at this Remco Mini Monster Dracula and tell me if they see signs of a re-seal? Pictures are in post #25. If this is not a re-seal, it would turn out to be an extremely rare figure. Perhaps the only one like it known to exist...

wondering if anyone can answer this this past weekend i saw 2 MOC remco mini monster draculas. they had 2 different capes. one had the commonly seen black cape with red inside. the other one had a black cloth cape with cut bottom like batman's. it looked like the neck area on this cape hooked...

Very weird figure.

In other Remco Mini Monster news, a Mini Monsterizer with Box got up to $455 on Ebay last night, but didn't meet reserve. Was anybody here bidding on that? Looked like a great example.
    Last edited by bigdicebuddha; Dec 1, '14, 9:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎