X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oops123
    • Nov 15, 2014

Help needed please.

Hello everyone,
    I live in the UK and have just finished cleaning out my mothers loft and came across all of my old action figures from when I was young lad.
    The first of the bunch is a stretch monster, still in the outer box with damage to the lid , the polystyrene box has a small chunk out of it but nothing major. The monster itself is still supple without any rips or splits. The skin is in good condition but a bit grubby. I don't want to clean it in case I cause any damage to the skin. I think there is a slight leak around the neck but that may be due to being stored upside down.
    The next are two Palitoy fist fighter super heroe's. Spiderman is in great condition, not in the box but costume and doll are great. The next is Robin, the doll is in great condition but his outfit is missing one green glove, the yellow belt and his cape has started to fray.
    The next figure is a AHI Wolfman ( I think ) everything on the figure is in good condition.
    The final two are Deny's Fisher Muton and Cyborg. The Muton figure come with a full frog like suite,boots, belt, gloves and helmet. There are also two separate gloves which are in good condition. The Cyborg has a number of arm attachments and a sort of wheeled spaceship. The figure itself has both feet and one hand missing unfortunately.
    I would be very grateful if any members would be able to give me a rough estimate on how much each of these figures could be worth. I may be able to put up some photographs up to show the condition of the items. Sorry if i have posted this feed in the wrong area.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Last edited by oops123; Nov 20, '14, 4:45 PM.
  • boss
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 18, 2003

pictures are a must. please post.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• oops123
      • Nov 15, 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]
      Here are the figures regarding the above post.
      Cheers.

Comment

• Jetjungle75
        Career Member
        • Jan 11, 2013

Re the stretch monster, there is currently one on eBay.UK where the starting bid is £430, with the box etc, just like yours. Just as well it was not thrown out! You should keep an eye out and see what it eventually sells for.
        Looks like you have quite a rare item there.

The two fist fighters are also very desirable. You may be looking at say £40 + each perhaps on eBay.

Can't help on the other items.
        Last edited by Jetjungle75; Nov 23, '14, 6:03 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Lovely stuff, particularly Muton.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Confessional
            Maker & Whatnot
            • Aug 8, 2012

Oh yeah, fun to be had with these!

Muton lust in full effect, and what a clean Wolfy too. That loft treated these toys well.

Comment

• oops123
              • Nov 15, 2014

Thank you all for taking the time out to reply.The loft clearance is becoming a little treasure trove, all sorts been up there. Starsky and Hutch remote control car and various old electronic games. Feel a bit guilty though as my young son wants to play with them all but its a case of look but don't touch. Thanks again for all the help and if I choose to sell the figures I post how much I got for each item.
              Cheers.

Comment

• osker55
                Booyaaa
                • Aug 8, 2011

Yeah the wolfman atleaset that variation goes 55 to 150 bucks depending on paint rub all original and condition hard to tell my favorite figure had about 50 at one point like a army lol
                Last edited by osker55; Nov 23, '14, 9:54 PM.
                Wants....

AHI wolfman mint hairy Version
                AHI wolfman moc
                Lincoln Wolfman and Mummy
                Kresge moc WGSH
                Other stuff to update

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎