trade for 8" body and AJ Safari outfit

P1010013.jpg

I'm looking for:

1 8" body, can be beat up and even handless

from AJ Jungle Safari set:
    1 shirt
    1 pants
    1 belt
    (don't need boots and hat but if you have them I'll take them)

1 DM .38 or .45 pistol

(stuff in bold is not shown)
    FC Daredevil body and head, one pair of fist hands, one pair of brown hands, one left hand, about a dozen loose tiny (probably GI Joe scale) "dollar bills" (in custom masking tape wallet circa 1976!), Universal Monsters retro WolfMan head, shirt and fur "vest", Super Joe gold chest power thing, vintage GI Joe green camo shorts and shirt and pants (shirt has some odd hook clasps that was probably my mom trying to repair missing snaps?), vintage brown camo shirt has small hole in back bottom right (white paper trying to show size of hole), vintage white GI Joe sailor cap, vintage AT treadmill that moves but is missing the straps (I have the black elastic straps from the FC Goblin glider that MIGHT fit), unknown vintage black 10 rung rope ladder, white AJ morse code headphone box, one AJ ski, AJ parachute backpack in good shape but no parachute, ST belt with phaser and tricorder, 2 JJ Armes hands ("scissor hook" and blade), DM yellow boots that I painted green for my golden age Spectre, vintage Evel helmet (fairly clean, maybe could be cleaned up), some kind of missile firing thing, a repro mummy suit, and a repro Dr. Evil red amulet.
    not shown I have a dm or ctvt white long sleeve shirt, Wolfman's frayed green pants with belt, and a vintage brown mego scale vest (don't remember what it went to, maybe a western fig?),the remains of a FC Sabretooth suit (minus the boots part), I believe all of Mr. Sinister's outfit and his head (which has some red on one side of his face, might come off), vintage AJ fire suit (with plastic face shield intact), Robin tunic and shorts (shorts are faded but otherwise fair shape but tunic is pretty rough- frayed and faded etc)
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎