• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Bionic Man figures 50% off today only at EE

Stock up!

Entertainment Earth is your source for action figures, toys, collectibles, and bobble heads to collect. Mint Condition Guaranteed. Find an action figure now!
  • invisiblelad
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 6, 2014

Tanks 4 this Post EMCE! I grabbed most of these on Sale before when you posted a Sale during last year's MONTH long sale! I really wish they would SELL that BBP SMDM: FEMBOT separately for the $11.00. I already have x3 SETS of those; x2 opened FEMBOTS + x1 MIB FEMBOT, & x1 open OSCAR & x2 MIB (since I see NO reason to army build Oscars).

I made x1 custom FACE-PLATE (Mask) for 1 of my loose FEMBOTS, but because I don't customize (other than JLU weapons/accessories) I just crudely cut off the face of a $1 store Mermaid w/ a box cutter.....so the face is too cartoony & the face & especially the eyeballs were cut out VERY crudely & looks pretty awful lol! But it was fun for STEVE & OSCAR to realize their "Dates" were FEMBOTS (sent to KILL them both) when Steve ripped off the "Face" Mask to reveal the horrible robotic truth, the VERY few times my x2 nephews & I played SMDM Megos! I would have bought Astronaut STEVE IF his head was a lot smaller. Though the difference in color does improve the look of the Steve sculpt tremendously IMO!

It's really too bad NO BBP SMDM: Mr. X Robot will be released w/ a NEW better scaled/sculpted STEVE Austin! Was wanting those!

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

I couldn't refuse picking-up a few more. I asked EE for some insight on what other ReMego might be in the upcoming sales, they just winked.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎