Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Gordon 'early bird' figure listed on FTC's site

Jim Gordon 'early bird' figure listed on FTC's site

No pic yet, for Batman Wave 4. 'In factory bag'

Is this available now? Or is this a pre-order? Very confused about this.....

Images
    I'm not sure, but I ordered one to see what happens.

Looking forward to seeing some pics---hope FTC has fixed the giant head syndrome.

Images
    I'm not crazy about the price being the same if the figure only comes in a bag. I always felt that price covered the cost of the backer card and re-sealable clamshell. There's no incentive to buy it loose when you can get it sealed with a protective case and artwork a short time later.
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

They are getting a little ridiculous IMO, same price and its in a bag?!?!?

Images
    Well, I got a shipping notice, so I'll see soon and post pictures. (I ordered it from the CTVT website since I had some other custom stuff to order and wanted to combine the shipping.)

Quote Originally Posted by pmwasson View Post
    Well, I got a shipping notice, so I'll see soon and post pictures. (I ordered it from the CTVT website since I had some other custom stuff to order and wanted to combine the shipping.)
    Can't wait to see your pics! Your pics come out so AWESOME & in comparison to FTC/CTVT websites, by far show the actual FTC product much more accurately! I look forward to these pics & am hoping this was the 1st head FTC addressed once they announced they were working on their heads' scale problem! I'm really hoping they pull it off!

Bat_Retro_EB_CommissionerGordon.jpg

CTVT has added a pic of their Early Bird COMMISSIONER GORDON
    figure & it does NOT state that it is a prototype pic on the image as far as I can see. I still will rely on pmwasson's pics to reserve any judgement since his are so much better than CTVT/FTC's pics are for showing the product. I think it might actually be the figure since it looks like a final production pic & it appears the head is slightly smaller. In this pic the head is smaller by a little I think. Personally I hope it's a prototype & the actual product's head will be revealed to be reduced more considerably! I can't wait for the pics.......Oh wait, I said that already a few times! I'm pulling for FTC, as I want many more years worth of DC products!

EDIT: I tried to add the image here & the image uploader says the files too big apparently.
    **I couldn't upload the image once I clicked on the enlarged image, this was all I was able to do w/ my very limited knowledge of this stuff. So I'm very Sorry!
    Last edited by invisiblelad; Nov 14, '14 at 3:23 PM.

The figure does look very cool! I'll probably still wait until it comes out with a backer board and clam shell. But it looks great IMO.

JeffBearCO