Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for some Cast-A-Way Captain Action Accessories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Wanted Looking for some Cast-A-Way Captain Action Accessories!

Hey, folks!

Longest of long shots here, but does anyone have any extra accessories from the Captain Action figures Cast-a-Way did awhile back? I'm looking for an extra lightning bolt sword and laser pistol from Captain Action, as well as a spare Blue hat. Working on a Mego-scale Lady Action custom (using ZICA's Yvonne, of course), wanted to give her matching accessories so she can stomp a new mudhole in Dr. Eville!

Any help would be appreciated - again, I know it's a stretch, but I hadda ask! Thanks!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."
  • Saroyan
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 4, 2011

A hat, lightning sword and pistol???!!!! I might be able to help.....for the low low price of won meeelion dallars!!!! MUHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

No, really- I might be able to help.

Comment

• Saroyan
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 4, 2011

Wait- never mind- I just read that you are looking for the Castaway stuff- I only have round 2- sorry!!!!

Comment

• Timothy2251
        • Mar 15, 2008

That's OK, Saroyan! If you ever come across the Castaway versions, please let me know.
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• David Lee
          The Fix-it-up Chappie
          • Jun 10, 2002

Gotcha covered Tim...

Dave

Comment

• Timothy2251
            • Mar 15, 2008

Thanks, Dave! PM sent!!!

Comment

• Timothy2251
              • Mar 15, 2008

Dave's hooking me up - much thanks to everyone who read this thread! Closing it down!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎