Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Powers 8-inch action figures, series 1 and 2, in stock 11/6/14!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Emerald City
    • Oct 3, 2014

Super Powers 8-inch action figures, series 1 and 2, in stock 11/6/14!

Super Powers 8 Inch Action Figures

These action figures come with fist fighting action! One position allows for a karate chop when you hit the switch on the back of the figure, and the other position allows for both arms to punch. Series 1 includes Superman, Green Arrow, Shazam & Aquaman. Series 2 includes Batman, Robin, Riddler & Joker. Each figure comes with an authentic cloth outfit and in resealable plastic clamshell packaging that opens and shuts without damaging anything.

In stock at Emerald City 11/6/14!

$29.99 each

Call to order:
    727-398-2665

Or available now on our online shop:
    Stellar service, and the best selection of comic books, graphic novels, games, and toys! Your best memories are here at EC!

EC!
    4902 113th Ave N
    Clearwater, FL 33760
    Last edited by Emerald City; Nov 10, '14, 6:30 PM.
  • Astronut
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 21, 2010

Do you have very many in stock? I'm thinking of dropping in.
    Last edited by Astronut; Nov 6, '14, 7:36 AM.

Comment

• Emerald City
      • Oct 3, 2014

We have dozens of each in stock and they are on display in the store.

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

A pic is worth a thousand words. Would love to see some photos of the production pieces.

Comment

• Astronut
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 21, 2010

Originally posted by MIB41
          A pic is worth a thousand words. Would love to see some photos of the production pieces.
          Yes, agreed. How cool would it be to see them on display at retail. I bet a lot of people here would love to see that.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 11, 2014

I'll stop by and ask them to do this in the next few days. There is actually every single FTC product on display there+ some Classic Mego's and tons of toys. This is a great store.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
              • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
              I'll stop by and ask them to do this in the next few days. There is actually every single FTC product on display there+ some Classic Mego's and tons of toys. This is a great store.
              BTW you were right once again, Fist Fighters coming SOON! Thanks for sharing what you know.

Comment

• Astronut
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 21, 2010

I posted pics of the three I bought today, here's the link

So late October has come and gone. Has anyone heard anything about the shipping on these and the Conan wave that were supposed to be shipping by now?

Comment

• Emerald City
                  • Oct 3, 2014

On our website www.emeraldcitycomics.com/FAQ shows many pictures of the store and our merchandise. We will add a picture of the MEGO display this week.

Comment

• Emerald City
                    • Oct 3, 2014

If you would like to see more pictures of the toys, check out the commercials and tv special.

Comment

• toyman
                      Just Another Collector
                      • Sep 1, 2008

Both sets of mine show shipped today from EE earth and my card has been charged.

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Emerald City
                        On our website www.emeraldcitycomics.com/FAQ shows many pictures of the store and our merchandise. We will add a picture of the MEGO display this week.
                        Wow! That is an impressive store! I wish we had one in Louisville. What a gorgeous store to walk through!

Comment

• invisiblelad
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by toyman
                          Both sets of mine show shipped today from EE earth and my card has been charged.
                          Me too! My FTC Super Powers Wave 1 & Wave 2 sets shipped today! With the EE BOGO 40% OFF w/ FREE S/H ea. SUPER POWERS FF figures = >$25.00.

EE is the ONLY reason I bought these, now I have to decide if I want to strip GREEN ARROW, SHAZAM, & AQUAMAN, & pop their heads off & put them on spare FTC bodies so I have the whole FTC DC stable loose to PLAY w/ my x2 Nephews with!

Comment

• Emerald City
                            • Oct 3, 2014

Here is the Figures Toy display in the store we promised!

Stellar service, and the best selection of comic books, graphic novels, games, and toys! Your best memories are here at EC!

Comment

• invisiblelad
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by Emerald City
                              Here is the Figures Toy display in the store we promised!

http://emeraldcitycomics.com/ftc/
                              WOW! THOSE PICTURES are AMAZING & Totally AWESOME!

I love that I can click on the image, & then click on the enlarged pic to magnify whatever & wherever I want a close-up of! I watched your commercials the other day on your website, & I go to Miami Beach for 7-14 days every summer, & it makes me wish you guys had a store there! The comic shop here in Utica NY (x1) has VERY few toys & if I wanted these Re-MEGO figures from FTC, EMCE, BBP, NECA or whatever, I'd have to order them there. I'd LOVE to walk into your store since you offer competitive pricing I believe I've heard! Question, Do you have the FTC: 2-pack w/ AQUAMAN vs GREEN Arrow still? How much w/ S/H to NY? I have the FF coming & will probably just wait on the official single card release, but I am definitely drooling over your store's "Mego" section pics!

THANK YOU Again 4 the INSANELY cool pics of your VERY Impressive Display Emerald City!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎