Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

it occurred to me with the kull red cape,Kane's hat and red scarf,plus extra pieces I have in my kitbash drawer including a black suit, I just tonight made a custom of one of my favorite characters ThevShadow,I am really pleased with how he came out,I wish I had the know how how to post a pic to share with you guys.

Comment

• hedrap
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by powersthatbe
      it occurred to me with the kull red cape,Kane's hat and red scarf,plus extra pieces I have in my kitbash drawer including a black suit, I just tonight made a custom of one of my favorite characters ThevShadow,I am really pleased with how he came out,I wish I had the know how how to post a pic to share with you guys.
      Thaaat's who Solomon Kane looks like...good call. I've haven't been able to put my finger on it.

Comment

• jimsmegos
        Mego Dork
        • Nov 9, 2008

Re-CROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my Conan in today and I really like him. Short comings being the short bangs and the gap between the neck and the body but not a deal breaker. Plus I am really impressed with the weight and quality of the body. And also how the skin tones match. Not terribly interested in the other two characters from the R.E. Howard collection but Conan is for me a must and I'm really glad I got him... Mind you I'm not so much a huge Conan fan as I am a fan of action figures that look ****ed off. Problem is, with the scale and the silly hair cut I just can't take his anger seriously.

Last edited by jimsmegos; Jan 30, '15, 11:09 PM. Reason: added pic

Comment

• lilbrosj66
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by jimsmegos
          Got my Conan in today and I really like him. Short comings being the short bangs and the gap between the neck and the body but not a deal breaker. Plus I am really impressed with the weight and quality of the body. And also how the skin tones match. Not terribly interested in the other two characters from the R.E. Howard collection but Conan is for me a must and I'm really glad I got him... Mind you I'm not so much a huge Conan fan as I am a fan of action figures that look ****ed off. Problem is, with the scale and the silly hair cut I just can't take his anger seriously.

Maybe he's angry because of the haircut?

Comment

• jimsmegos
            Mego Dork
            • Nov 9, 2008

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
            Maybe he's angry because of the haircut?
            HA! That'd do it

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

EE finally shipped my Conan figures out and I received them this week too.

Conan is Conan; FTC id a good job in reproducing him.

I think Kull and Solomon Kane came out really well. So well that I would have liked to have seen a new Conan (in addition to the repro) made with a new head sculpt that matched the detail of the other two figures.

If the license cost enough, maybe we will see that figure in the future.

Comment

• Makernaut
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 22, 2015

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just now got around to getting a Conan (popped up on Amazon) and I really like figure and packaging. To me, it's the best complete figure I have seen from FTC.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎