Neca - Crimson Ghost

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoMoe
    • Feb 13, 2014

Agreed! Guess I'll try some white paint.

Comment

• Iron Mego
      Wake Up Heavy
      • Jan 31, 2010

And I didn't mean to compare your touch-ups to the "original" image, but rather a comparison to the ones appearing on our TRU shelves. Not trying to slight your work at all. (Just want that to be clear.)
      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• nubee
        Career Member
        • Feb 15, 2010

Hi,

For all of the folks who have this figure, is the hip articulation the same as Freddy and Jason?

Thanks

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

From what I heard, they've addressed that with a new kind of articulation, but I don't know if Ghost already has the new hip...or legs...
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

saw them at TRU, I just couldn't pull the trigger at 30 bucks plus tax.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Godzilla
              Permanent Member
              • Nov 3, 2002

I was the same way. They just looked slightly off. I stood there a long time debating, but ended up walking away.
              Mortui Vivos Docent
              The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

I liked him from a movie serial fan aspect, I just couldn't do it for the higher price.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Byrnes
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 19, 2011

You know what sucks, I bought a coffin for the figure. I walked into TRU the other day and same as everybody else. I looked at it and couldn't buy it. Maybe if they go on sale I will try and fix the skull, eyes and teeth looked bad to me.
                  WWW.OG13.com - GI Joe, Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Star Trek, toys and more

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

I guess the Misfits command big money for the name? I just wonder why its 5 bucks more than the rest of the Neca figures? I don't give a crap about the band, I just want my movie serial star.

Comment

• Confessional
                      Maker & Whatnot
                      • Aug 8, 2012

For me the brilliance of the figure worked on two fronts, as the iconic serial villain (and overall great addition to any monster collection) and as the old school (Horror Biz) Misfits fiend. That's a neat (albeit niche) crossover appeal in releasing the two versions.

The on-going, modern flood of new school (post-D) Misfits merch is not of my interest either, but damn, I wished the quality control was better… I paid $24.99 and this is a wide-ranging flaw in the line that requires re-painting of the lower half of the head to (re)capture that iconic look, not an errant tooth here and there. You have to really want it to go through the trouble of fixing it.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

I finally broke down and got him, Neca's bodies are amazing. Makes me wish they would have gotten the Dc and Marvel lines.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎