Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wasimhosen
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 23, 2011

Ask and ye shall receive. Just got shipping confirmation for my set.

Comment

• tdog
      • Jan 15, 2014

just got shipping conf for aqua, ga & conan & a tracking # this time!

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

THe fist fighters are worth getting another version of each character for me, since I never got the originals back in the day, and the ction feature makes them different enough from the vesrions I have. But I am skipping the Batman and Robin in the Shame/Hatter wave of the '66 figures, and won't be getting singles of the two pack figures like GA and Shazam.

Comment

• jayraytee
          Career Member
          • May 27, 2011

Yesterday I got a tracking number for what I ordered but the tracking number is still not found, which could mean they charged everyone, printed the labels and are sitting there waiting on the product again. Because the tracking info should update when the carrier actually has the package.
          My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Boywonder0
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 29, 2007

Got my shipping notification as well... And for the first time ever, a tracking number...

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
              Career Member
              • Jun 10, 2007

Tracking info...
              "Your item departed our USPS facility in TAMPA, FL 33605 on November 7, 2014 at 4:34 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

Robin will arrive on Monday.

Lynn

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by jayraytee
                Yesterday I got a tracking number for what I ordered but the tracking number is still not found, which could mean they charged everyone, printed the labels and are sitting there waiting on the product again. Because the tracking info should update when the carrier actually has the package.
                Or it likely means the product hasn't left the shipper yet, which is why the tracking info hasn't updated yet, since technically there isn't anything to track. I placed an Amazon order yesterday and right now I can 'track' my package with the tracking number Amazon has given me, but it's showing it hasn't left the shipper yet.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                  • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Lynn TXP 0369
                  Tracking info...
                  "Your item departed our USPS facility in TAMPA, FL 33605 on November 7, 2014 at 4:34 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

Robin will arrive on Monday.

Lynn
                  Please share your thoughts when you get him, I am curious to see how durable the fist-fighter version of the FTC body is, especially since the original Mego FF body wasn't that durable from my experience.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

I recall just having the fist fighter riddler back in the day remembered not caring for the body or feature then to get more.(I was never a fan of action features on figures anyway)

Comment

• Astronut
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 21, 2010

Hey, y'all! Couldn't afford to get all eight of them at once but I did manage to pick three of them up today, here are pics

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• nobody
                        banjo!
                        • Jan 26, 2012

Let's see the backs of them and a lil fist fighting.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 27, 2011

If you did not open those and clean them up before taking the pictures, those are actually staged pretty decent! A VAST improvement over my last FTC figures.

Still not really that interested in them though. I'm waiting for the Super Friends versions.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• MIB41
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Sep 25, 2005

Arrow looks really good! Shazam has a great head, but is that red dye bleeding into the belt through the stitching? And maybe it's the camera angle but Aquaman's arms look really short. Would love to see these out of the package and see what the bodies look like. Thanks for the pics!

Comment

• Astronut
                              Veteran Member
                              • Sep 21, 2010

I did not open them. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing re: the figures being secured better etc. I have most of their other WGH ReMegos and I haven't opened any of them. I wanna keep 'em unopened. I know it may seem strange but I prefer seeing them in their packaging. I don't play with them anyway. Some day I'd like to get some peg hooks and hang them all on a wall. I think they look so cool.

Comment

• Astronut
                                Veteran Member
                                • Sep 21, 2010

I think Aquaman's arms appearing short is kind of an optical illusion because of the oven mitts. Not sure about Shazam's belt having red dye bled onto it, I suspect it's due to the belt being too transparent? Wish the belts weren't like that, kinda lame. But I love these anyway. Reliving my childhood memories!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎