Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jayraytee
    Career Member
    • May 27, 2011

I am in the same boat, Mad hatter looks really good to me, and he was the only one I would consider buying but I am just not really that hot on getting every villian of that line. Batgirl and Catwoman I would like to have, but that might be about it. Not interested in Gilligan, or Stooges, or any of the old TV show stuff. I am probably going to hold off, hope their quality improves by the time the get around to Green Lanturn, Flash, Dr Fate or whoever they choose to make along those lines. But even then if the quality is still shakey, I might be very choosey. Probably skip all the exclusives and 2 packs and accessories.
    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Spyweb007
      Persistent Member
      • Apr 18, 2006

CTVT has always been pretty good about replacing defective merchandise, but it's their people skills that seem to be lacking, at least sometimes. I know at least one of the owners is originally from my area, and had a reputation for being a bit harsh to deal with going back to the old toy shop magazine days, when it was just collectibles and some replacement stickers for sale. If they're still small it could just be a matter of who answers the phone as to the type of treatment you get. Some people are more of a "people person" than others, and the stress of the business could come through over the phone. If there was one person who's job it was to answer and field complaints I'm sure the treatment some have received would have been better

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎