Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grendel
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 21, 2006

Steel Magnolias. A classic monster movie.

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by txteach
      Roadhouse, I took a hot hillbilly chick to it. She was whooping and yelling at the screen. To say the least I was embarrassed. Luckily we had a good time after the movie. I actually tolerated this weird chick, because, well you know, I was young and dumb and shallow at the time. Thank god I met my wife shortly after leaving Ellie May Clampett.
      Do you have Ellie's number?
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• wolfie
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 31, 2007

My first date movie was Kramer V Kramer.

Great choice, lets start off the relationship by watching a couple break up and divorce whilst arguing over the child.

Not long after we broke up.

Comment

• Boris71
          GeekBot' For Life
          • May 13, 2007

I think for me it would be wayne's world we never went out again, Though my current girl friend we went to see scary movie 4 and we are still togeather 2yrs later
          Check out my Electronic Mag here Psycho Styrene Modeling Magazine

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

Years ago me and my now ex-girlfriend went to the cinemas at least once a week, sometimes even more. One day we noticed we had seen every movie, except Casper the Friendly Ghost . We decided to go anyway. Turned out we were the only two in the theater. We had a good time, didn't see much of the movie
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎