X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CAZAFANTASMA
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2, 2013

Wanted D-i-ck Tracy head

Hey guys , was wondering if someone has one of these heads for sale?

I had an issue with the fella who sells them, he canceled the transaction, its a long story , but the short version is that he thought I was Juan Animal just cause the shipping was in Illinois lol.... he pulled so much drama for this, any ways .... if someone has it please let me know.

Thanks!

$(KGrHqJ,!lwFI34N1dk2BSQ7rsuHOw~~60_57.JPG
    My EPIC FOR SALE threat ! http://megomuseum.com/community/show...oys-Real-nice!
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

I've actually picked up some sculpts from juananimal (ebay) he explained to me that this other seller bought sculpts from him and
    is selling as his own, just made some slight differences, I've never had any problems with Juananimal he even sent me free sculpts
    of my ideas that he did, sort of like a personal prototypes.

Comment

• CAZAFANTASMA
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2, 2013

yeah, Juan is a cool guy, this other man from ebay, is rude and does not care for costumer service. lol SO sad. This is supposed to be fun right!

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

A little ways back, I asked him about sculpting the Mugato head from the actual episode, he made one and sent
        it to me free, I had it painted, got one of Doc Megos muscle bodies, and got a cool outfit from Brian Leitner complete
        with back scales and tail, came out very nice and I've been meaning to post a pic of it, will do that soon.
        Juan is very good guy to deal with on ebay.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Yeah, it was quite amazing.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• CAZAFANTASMA
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2, 2013

I understand all that, but why do i have to pay the price? Makes no sense to me. I can't wait to leave feedback (i have to wait 7 days) .
            Anyways , no one with a head to help a brother out lol.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

did you check with Austin?
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• BATMAN89
                Mego obsessed!!!
                • Jul 20, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                did you check with Austin?
                I think Austin said he got the head from the same guy.

Originally posted by CAZAFANTASMA
                I had an issue with the fella who sells them, he canceled the transaction, its a long story , but the short version is that he thought I was Juan Animal just cause the shipping was in Illinois lol.... he pulled so much drama for this...
                I'm from Illinois and have had no problem purchasing from Matt before. That is weird.
                Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
                My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Juanimal just did some selling to me off ebay, I'd contact him thru ebay and see what he can do. Lightning fast service, too.

Comment

• cmhorse
                    • Jan 25, 2010

I too just bought a head from Juanimal and got a couple extra head too. I bought directly from him. Super fast on getting it to me too.

k

Comment

• CAZAFANTASMA
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jan 2, 2013

YES! Juanimal is not the issue here . The other seller , "Matt" or "lastis the problem. He basically cancelled the transactions (i won 3 heads from him) just because he thinks I'm Juananimal...
                      Juan doesn't have the tracy head unfortunatelly :( and the other seller banished and never returned the head. According to his feedback profile, i'm not the first one he did it to... so just be careful.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Oh, I won't deal with N2LM at all. Juan is a good seller.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎