X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
    I mentioned this over on another board where we're having a similar discussion; with the upcoming slate of MARVEL movies and all of the potential profit therein, I don't see why on Earth MARVEL/DISNEY doesn't just go to the various studios who currently are making debacles of their properties and toss enough cash at them to get said properties back so they can be handled properly and integrated into the MARVEL movie universe.
    I agree, but the cost might be so much that Marvel had rather just bide their time until Fox relents, at least with the FF. There are rumors that Sony and Marvel are trying to make a deal on Spidey and Fiege didn't confirm or deny it when questioned about it.

Comment

• madmarva
      Talkative Member
      • Jul 7, 2007

Originally posted by clemso
      Its crazy to think that Sony and Fox won't sit down with Marvel on this. Both Sony and Fox would stand to make a ton of money on a crossover event like this. Marvel don't need Spidey/FF/X-Men and have demonstrated with GOTG that they can still earn a respectable buck with even the smallest names in the Marvel stable.
      Yeah you think they would be able to work out something mutually beneficial that would make all the fans happy.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I know Disney had to play ball with Paramount and Universal to get the movies back completely. And most of them still carry the Paramount branding. So you would think they could work some of this out in some way that everyone would win.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎