Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bgiles73
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 14, 2010

Any chances of you guys doing the hero boots with the push on connection? Preferably something that would look good on a Star Trek character! Also, how about some foot wear and clothes for that Yvette figure? Oh and a chest/neck piece compatible with older Mego heads for Yvette too?

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by bgiles73
      Any chances of you guys doing the hero boots with the push on connection? Preferably something that would look good on a Star Trek character! Also, how about some foot wear and clothes for that Yvette figure? Oh and a chest/neck piece compatible with older Mego heads for Yvette too?
      Until we can find a reliable factory we're putting all new items on hold.

Comment

• bgiles73
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 14, 2010

I hadn't realized that Action Jackson Kickstarter fell through. It sure sucks that two of the coolest guys, with some really great customer service and business ethics are having such bad luck. I know ya'll are going to hit it really big, I can feel it! All these little set backs are just what's going to make Zica and Castaway one of the greatest! Now if Disney will just come drop the licenses for Marvel Comics and Star Wars on you guys doorsteps my dreams will all be fullfilled!

Comment

• darkbros
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 3, 2012

My Shipment arrived yesterday, thanks Dave and Craig!
          And the AJ heads look better in person, the slight sheen on the
          cheeks doesn't bother me at all!

In fact now that I got this order, I'm gonna have to place another
          before your guys sell out on stuff again! lol
          Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
          https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
          "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• Bronxboykev
            Permanent Member
            • Mar 7, 2011

Just Checked Tracking... Brown Bodies are in the Bronx and set for delivery by the time I get Home... Now the Decision to Army them up Classic Joe style or Adventure team them!!!

Comment

• JediJaida
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 14, 2008

Mine is here as well! I have to admit, I wasn't expecting them THIS quickly! I'll pick them up tomorrow, and I will be sure to let you know how they turn out.
              JediJaida

Comment

• JediJaida
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 14, 2008

Got them! The bodies look a bit matte to me. The others that I have gotten have a bit of a shine to them. Is this because the factory is slipping? Or was it a conscious decision?

Either way, I just put a white haired Clark Kent head on it. He looks very impressive.

Next up, a body swap for Alfred. As much as I love the figure, the body itself is frighteningly fragile.
                JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
                  Got them! The bodies look a bit matte to me. The others that I have gotten have a bit of a shine to them. Is this because the factory is slipping? Or was it a conscious decision?

Either way, I just put a white haired Clark Kent head on it. He looks very impressive.

Next up, a body swap for Alfred. As much as I love the figure, the body itself is frighteningly fragile.
                  The arms and legs are painted flesh color, apparently due to a mistake on the factory's part when they chose the wrong Pantone color.

Comment

• JediJaida
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 14, 2008

Okay. I hope you find a new factory soon. I'm looking forward to some new Yvonne figures.
                    JediJaida

Comment

• Confessional
                      Maker & Whatnot
                      • Aug 8, 2012

Love the brown bods… Ape customs with ultra-mobility is a good thing!

Fast, accurate and well packed. Thanks again for the great customer service gentlemen.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎