Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • invisiblelad
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 6, 2014

Boss, THANKS 4 the super quick response on my ? !!!! Totally Appreciate it! Were their other FLATTWorld protos for other "Rocky Horror" characters? I LOVE Magenta & Columbia so much! I of course love Brad & Janet, even if they are both very vanilla in comparison by design, I'd still get them! Last play I did was AWESOME because I got the part of Brad Majors! I'm a pretty intense actor, but am pretty much Tone Deaf & have an inconsistent & BAD voice, so it was a HUGE deal to me to get a starring role in my all time favorite Play! I'm lucky I live in pretty small Utica, NY....as I couldn't have landed that big of a part in a musical in any major City! Now I want to see any Flattworld or NECA protos for any "Rocky Horror" pics!

JediJaida, I KNOW this movie is insanely weird, but it is so worth it once you make it through it. Then you have to get the soundtrack! I have the record somewhere from High school, BUT I need to get a new CD since I lost mine a few years back. It's actually a REALLY weird, Insanely CRAZY, perpetually perverted Movie.....hence the Cult following! Seeing it in a Movie Theater is AWESOME because of the actors "acting out" the Movie in front of the audience & the audience participation w/ rituals makes it quite the unique experience! I personally think this movie would grow on you. I have digital cable w/ a couple hundred channels, & LOGO (a GAY/Lesbian/Transgender themed station) literally played "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" back-to-back for 24 hours straight on Halloween this year! Now that is a risky move, so the channel's programming director(s) must of thought the ratings would be worth the risk of not providing any other Shows/Movies for all of Halloween!
    let me know if you do!

OT- Jedi Jaida or ANY megomuseum members; I know the FTC Invisible Girl heads are bigger than Dinah Heads (smallest of the female Mego 8" world), but how does:

1.) FTC Invisible Girl head vs. Lt. Uhura (Mego/EMCE) compare SIZE ?
    2.) FTC Invisible Girl head vs. FTC SUPER GALS Heads (compared size wise to their Batgirl, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl & Generic Super Gal Heads) ?
    3.) FTC Invisible Girl head vs. CTVT: MAYA, SANDRA, Female Alien, Peggy, Kelly Bundy, Joanie ?
    4.) FTC Invisible Girl head vs. Mego Ma Walton, Mary Ellen, Dorothy, Glenda, Wicked Witch (WoZ)

ANY info on the general SIZE/Scale similarities & differences of 8" Mego/ReMego female Headswould help me make a LOT of decisions of what can & can NOT work!

*Thanks for ANY info on my above questions for anyone who has them!

*If there is somewhere w/ pics of these Head comparisons LMK where to look, as I've looked for side-by-side female CTVT/FTC vs Mego female HEAD pics for YEARS to No avail!
    Well anyways try it out sometime, it's VERY NAUGHTY FUN for the Twisted individuals w/ an appetite for Dark Humor! I think you'll like it, IF you make it through!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎