• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mpramuk
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 24, 2007

Seeking a few MM Planet of the Apes cards

[Update] I am down to needing 0 MM cards! xD

I've given away most of my extras to those who have asked. Still left, I can offer the following (PM me if you need any!)

Azrakhamway:
    #3 Wolfman
    Lincoln Monsters:
    #3 Phantom of the Opera
    #4 Wolfman
    #5 Count Dracula
    #6 Hunchback of Notre Dame
    Last edited by mpramuk; Mar 28, '15, 10:26 AM.
    Looking for redhead AJ heads (or figures) - both bearded & clean shaven (I'm trying to complete all the variations).
    Also seeking: 1 blue Soldier Ape glove, 1 General Ape boot, sun reflector from PotA Fortress playset.
  • Dennisandco
    • Dec 25, 2007

PM sent

Comment

• mpramuk
      Museum Patron
      • Nov 24, 2007

Thanks, Dennis! I've replied via PM and have updated my wants/trade list.

I'm down to needing just 2 MM cards! xD

Someone PLEEZ help me with these last two!!!
      Last edited by mpramuk; Nov 1, '14, 5:07 PM.
      Looking for redhead AJ heads (or figures) - both bearded & clean shaven (I'm trying to complete all the variations).
      Also seeking: 1 blue Soldier Ape glove, 1 General Ape boot, sun reflector from PotA Fortress playset.

Comment

• mpramuk
        Museum Patron
        • Nov 24, 2007

<Bump> Again, I'm down to just *2* MM cards to complete! Any help is appreciated - thanks!!!!

Comment

• mpramuk
          Museum Patron
          • Nov 24, 2007

I took just over a year, but in today's mail I received the last 2 MM cards I needed! YAY!!!

Thanks to spidey68 for these final cards, and to those I've traded with this past year including (but not limited to) Billy_the_Zee, megoapesnut, magyar1964, osker55, ubermanx, tjacwave50, PNGwynne, Dennisandco, scoth70, and Mr Havoc.

Now that that's complete... when are any NEW MM cards coming out?!? I'd love to see a run featuring AJ figs & accessory sets, the WOz characters, 1M BC, Space:1999, CHiPs!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎