• MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

See what I mean?

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Lions got three points back before halftime though...
      sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

Plug the blitz packages and stay with the run, Dallas will be fine.

Comment

• warlock664
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 15, 2009

Horrible reversal on a pass interference call; if Dallas comes back to win, Jerry should tip the officials.

Comment

• Confessional
            Maker & Whatnot
            • Aug 8, 2012

Fun game; go Cowboys!

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Finally Romo advances...
              sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

Bring on Green Bay. Dallas earned EVERY BIT of that win. We had so many bologna calls against us it wasn't funny.

Comment

• megoapesnut
                  The name says it all!
                  • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by MIB41
                  Bring on Green Bay. Dallas earned EVERY BIT of that win. We had so many bologna calls against us it wasn't funny.
                  Tell me about it. Where are all of the screamers with the bull**** calls against them in the first half. I personally didn't think it was interference. I was screaming about the call before they reversed it. Both players were tic tac fighting each other but he did not make any other contact before the ball hit him. He didn't hit him, pull him down, hold him or any other crap. I think the refs should talk it over and make more flag pickups on plays like this. Let the damn players play, unless it is a blatant penalty.

Comment

• warlock664
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 15, 2009

Please. The defensive back never turned his head back towards the ball. He had his hands on the receiver. It was pass interference.
                    Congrats to Dallas, they earn a trip to Green Bay (and a butt-whuppin') as their prize.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                      Banned
                      • Jun 23, 2001

Cowboys better get it started early next week. They can't fall behind Green Bay in Green Bay. Too damn cold and you know that the field is going to be painted green for the grass. Now where can I pick up a Cole Beasly jersey here in NY?? Reminds me of Wayne Chrebet. Even though Chrebet was on some OK Jets teams...he was a tough SOB. One last thing...can a Cowboy defensive lineman just fall on the football after you knock it loose??!!?? It was Leon Lett all over again. Nearly gave me a heart attack. How 'Bout Them Cowboys!!

One last note...Jersey folk here on the Museum: What the hell is your Governor doing in Big D??!!?? Doesn't he have better more important things to do in your state? I'd be ****ed if it was my Governor....just sayin'

Comment

• megoapesnut
                        The name says it all!
                        • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by warlock664
                        Please. The defensive back never turned his head back towards the ball. He had his hands on the receiver. It was pass interference
                        He didn't have to turn his head, he wasn't going for the ball and didn't fall into the receiver until the ball had already been incomplete. They both were hand fighting the entire route. No foul.

Comment

• Killer Iguana
                          Museum Super Collector
                          • Feb 6, 2013

I would have had no problem with a "no call", but to throw the flag, then pick it up was strange.

Comment

• warlock664
                            Persistent Member
                            • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by megoapesnut
                            ...he wasn't going for the ball
                            Exactly. That's why it was pass interference. He clearly impeded the receiver's ability to catch the ball while making no effort to play the ball himself in the process.
                            I have no rooting interest in either team, so I can remain objective. I don't expect a Cowboys fan to have a problem with the reversal.

Comment

• MIB41
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Sep 25, 2005

Please. The defensive back never turned his head back towards the ball. He had his hands on the receiver. It was pass interference.
                              Congrats to Dallas, they earn a trip to Green Bay (and a butt-whuppin') as their prize.
                              First - Dallas was being FACE-MASKED by the receiver. There's one penalty on the Lions. Second - The Dallas defender was never pressed up against the receiver. The ball was thrown short and hit his back. It wasn't interference. So if you want to split hairs on penalties it should have been on the Lions.

But more importantly football is about opportunities. Lions had Dallas 17-7. The biggest halftime deficit in team history. The Lions start the second half with the added benefit of a missed field goal by the NFL's most accurate kicker after we intercepted one of their passes in the red zone. We had TWO fourth down conversions where the Lions could have seriously compromised our come back and the Lions failed to stop Dallas on BOTH. And if THAT wasn't enough, we gave them bonus life after we gobbled up a fumble and instead of laying down to finish the win, we fumbled it back to them. Exactly how many opportunities did this mighty Lions team need to finish us? And your big beef is ONE PLAY? REALLY? We had EVERYTHING working against us almost until the final second ticked off. The TRUTH is we overcame, persevered, and are moving on. Like we have all season. That's the truth. The rest is sour grapes.
                              Last edited by MIB41; Jan 4, '15, 8:29 PM.

Comment

• megoapesnut
                                The name says it all!
                                • Dec 3, 2007

Exactly. That's why it was pass interference. He clearly impeded the receiver's ability to catch the ball while making no effort to play the ball himself in the process.
                                I have no rooting interest in either team, so I can remain objective. I don't expect a Cowboys fan to have a problem with the reversal.
                                So how does anyone fell about the call in the first half that basically gave Detroit a touchdown? You know, the one where Detroit punted the ball and the Dallas defender fell at his feet WITHOUT TOUCHING HIM and the punter steps on the defender and pulls off an Academy award winning performance of falling down. I sure don't hear anyone complaining about that bullcrap call. So, let's give Detroit a touchdown on the call that YOU say was bogus in the second half and then take away the touchdown they shouldn't have had in the first half because of a bogus call. Some score, same ending.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎