X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grimjohn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 28, 2011

Originally posted by MIB41
    I had a feeling Seattle could beat the Eagles. They've laid the blue print for slowing them down and keeping them out of the end zone. That rematch with Dallas is going to be interesting. The Cards are just hanging on. The Broncos appear to have acknowledged Peyton can't lead the team by himself anymore, which is a good thing, because that gives them a better chance now. That could retire Peyton sooner though, because you could tell sharing less of the limelight did diminish his enthusiasm. I think the Patriots will lock up home field, which almost assuredly places them in the Superbowl. Right now my early prediction is Pats vs Packers. Those two teams seem to have the most consistency in execution and are always competitive no matter how well prepared a team is against them. Everyone else seems to just be fighting to make a playoff appearance. It will be interesting to watch.
    Yup, I agree it will be a Patriots/Packers Super Bowl.
    My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

The Patriots have 3 easy games left and should finish 13-3 and secure home field, but in the NFL nothing's
      for certain, every time Brady and Gronk get hit I hold my breath, everyone's talkin Green Bay, but watch
      out for Seattle in the NFC, although if they have to travel to GB for the NFC champ game, I like GB chances
      better, would like to see a Patriots-Packers Super Bowl, so the Pats can send some payback for there loss
      in GB last week which was simply nothing but pure luck for GB and there cheese head fans.

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

Fascinating to see the Packers fold today. I didn't see that coming in the fashion that it did. I enjoyed watching the naysayers eat their words against Dallas tonight. The next couple of weeks will be interesting to watch with the Eagles. Like I thought, Seattle set the table on how to beat the Eagles, and Dallas continued it. Now do you take Sanchez out early to put in the rusty Foles and possibly lose out or roll the dice and try to win out against your NFC East rivals. When it's divisional it's different. Those won't be easy for Philly.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
          Permanent Member
          • Sep 15, 2014

Lions just need 1 more win in the next two games and they're in. Looks like Philly is going to be the odd man out which is a shame because the nfc south chump will have a losing record. But thats how the games played.
          Last edited by Mr.Marion; Dec 15, '14, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
            Museum Paramedic
            • Aug 31, 2005

Fascinating to see the Packers fold today. I didn't see that coming in the fashion that it did. I enjoyed watching the naysayers eat their words against Dallas tonight. The next couple of weeks will be interesting to watch with the Eagles. Like I thought, Seattle set the table on how to beat the Eagles, and Dallas continued it. Now do you take Sanchez out early to put in the rusty Foles and possibly lose out or roll the dice and try to win out against your NFC East rivals. When it's divisional it's different. Those won't be easy for Philly.
            I'm not sure that Foles is even a choice, at this point. During last weeks Eagles/Seahawks game, they mentioned that Foles collar bone hasn't completely healed, yet.

I don't have to tell any of you this, but the NFL really is a week-to-week league. You can make an educated guess as to which team will win, but anything can happen, and has, on any given Sunday (Monday or Thursday). I guess that's part of the reason why it's so compelling.

- Ian
            Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by EmergencyIan
              I'm not sure that Foles is even a choice, at this point. During last weeks Eagles/Seahawks game, they mentioned that Foles collar bone hasn't completely healed, yet.

I don't have to tell any of you this, but the NFL really is a week-to-week league. You can make an educated guess as to which team will win, but anything can happen, and has, on any given Sunday (Monday or Thursday). I guess that's part of the reason why it's so compelling.

- Ian
              Absolutely. But I think divisional games are always more compelling because those teams inherently KNOW each other, so allot of times you can throw out the individual team records. That's why Eagles fans should never just assume Washington and New York will be a stroll in the park.

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

Like I last said... Eagles fans should never assume.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                  Permanent Member
                  • Sep 15, 2014

Lions are innnn!! Drinks are on me tonight boys

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                    Museum Paramedic
                    • Aug 31, 2005

Like I last said... Eagles fans should never assume.
                    I doubt about that! 'Any given Sunday (or Saturday, in this case)' isn't just a cliché.

I fell asleep last night before the end of that San Diego - San Francisco game. When I learned this morning that San Diego won, I could hardly fathom that comeback.

- Ian
                    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• megoapesnut
                      The name says it all!
                      • Dec 3, 2007

I got my birthday present last week when Dallas beat the Eags. And then Christmas came early this year and I got my present this weekend!!!!!

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                        Permanent Member
                        • Sep 15, 2014

Hoping for a victory for my Lions today, I like Dallas but I must admit I'm excited to see another meltdown in big D.

Comment

• megomania
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
                          Hoping for a victory for my Lions today, I like Dallas but I must admit I'm excited to see another meltdown in big D.
                          Then the Lions would come to Seattle and get slaughtered. :-) So they should take their minor punishment today

-Chris

Comment

• MIB41
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Sep 25, 2005

Dallas has allot of weapons and is playing with conviction. I expect that to carry them to the Packers game. If we can defeat Green Bay, we'll make the Super bowl. Seattle will be stomped by whoever wins that game with the Packers.

Comment

• toys2cool
                              Ultimate Mego Warrior
                              • Nov 27, 2006

Dallas has allot of weapons and is playing with conviction. I expect that to carry them to the Packers game. If we can defeat Green Bay, we'll make the Super bowl. Seattle will be stomped by whoever wins that game with the Packers.
                              not looking good bro, but I'd like Dallas to get there
                              "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                              My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• MIB41
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by toys2cool
                                not looking good bro, but I'd like Dallas to get there
                                I'm not worried. They've been in holes much bigger than this and come out with a win. Detroit came out with a good strategy but much of their last scoring drive was from our own miscues. We've adjusted and I think we'll be in a good place in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎