X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grimjohn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 28, 2011

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
    Aaron "GOAT" Rodgers will take care of that this Sunday.

I'm not feeling great about the Lions being 7-4 right now. I wanted a split in the cards,pats road trip. We still have a shot at the playoffs but need to go 4-1 or 3-2 in next 5. The other bubble teams are all playing each other in the coming weeks so that helps also. The 3 thanksgiving games all have playoff implications.
    Yes, I am having flashbacks of last season when the Lions were 6-3 and sat atop the NFC North and they just let it slip away from them in the second half of the season. Chicago is on a winning streak and are a tough division rival, this Thanksgiving Day's game will be far from easy.
    My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Ya
      Go Cowboys .
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Mr.Marion
        Permanent Member
        • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by BlackKnight
        Ya
        Go Cowboys .
        Welcome back. I thought you were a Seahawk guy?

Lions played great and are positioned well 11-5 is within reach.

Comment

• Grimjohn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 28, 2011

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
          Lions played great and are positioned well 11-5 is within reach.
          Agreed. They just won't win at Lambeau at the end of December, very few do. But, if they play their next three opponents the way they played Chicago they will reach that 11-5 record and nab a Wild Card Berth.

I am really looking forward to the Packers/Patriots game Sunday as I believe these two teams will be facing each other again on February 1st.
          My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Looks like this weekends Patriots and Green Bay Lackers game is a Super Bowl preview, but anything
            can change from week to week in the NFL, if the Patriots stay healthy and get home field throughout
            the playoffs, there going to the Super Bowl, and Brady will join Bradshaw and Montana as the only
            QB with 4 rings. Just kidding about calling the Packers Lackers, there a great team and it will be difficult
            for anyone to beat them at Lambeau, but go Pats, I want to see Gronk do the Lambeau leap.

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by BlackKnight
              Ya
              Go Cowboys .
              This coming from a Hawks fan who got fed it's arse by the Boys on their home turf. Your mocks have been virtually nonexistent this year. Oh... I see why.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                Permanent Member
                • Sep 15, 2014

Saints got a big win today.

Comment

• ScottA
                  Original Member
                  • Jun 25, 2001

My Redskins suck so bad. But Colt did way better then RGIII.
                  sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Godzilla
                    Permanent Member
                    • Nov 3, 2002

Kudos to the Packers. They look like the team to beat after handling the Patriots.
                    Mortui Vivos Docent
                    The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by MIB41
                      This coming from a Hawks fan who got fed it's arse by the Boys on their home turf. Your mocks have been virtually nonexistent this year. Oh... I see why.
                      Thank you. Heck, BK's been virtually nonexistent this year.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Random Axe
                        The Voice of Reason
                        • Apr 16, 2008

T-Bolt should be happy right about now. If the Packers beat Atlanta, Tampa Bay at 2-11 can still tie for the NFC South title.
                        I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

The bucs are a mess. I'm wondering how patient the owners will be with Lovey Smith.
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• megomania
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                            The bucs are a mess. I'm wondering how patient the owners will be with Lovey Smith.
                            He's coached all of 13 games with pathetic QBs and injuries. If they aren't patient, they are fools. Then again, they hired Raheem Morris who went 3-13, 10-6, and 4-12 and is now the DB coach for one of the worst secondaries in football. They should be patient.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Smith was in on selecting those pathetic QB's.

Comment

• MIB41
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Sep 25, 2005

I had a feeling Seattle could beat the Eagles. They've laid the blue print for slowing them down and keeping them out of the end zone. That rematch with Dallas is going to be interesting. The Cards are just hanging on. The Broncos appear to have acknowledged Peyton can't lead the team by himself anymore, which is a good thing, because that gives them a better chance now. That could retire Peyton sooner though, because you could tell sharing less of the limelight did diminish his enthusiasm. I think the Patriots will lock up home field, which almost assuredly places them in the Superbowl. Right now my early prediction is Pats vs Packers. Those two teams seem to have the most consistency in execution and are always competitive no matter how well prepared a team is against them. Everyone else seems to just be fighting to make a playoff appearance. It will be interesting to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎