Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

Everyone looks perfect except for Larry; I am completely confounded at why some heads are coming out big and others aren't. Moe and Shemp look fine; Curly is a little big, but not bad, and he's a portly character to begin with, so it looks okay. But Larry is so obviously out of scale within his own set it's ridiculous. The sculpts are quite good, especially Curly, who seems dead on. No mistaking who these guys are supposed to be, and I'm glad to see Shemp included in the mix. We still need the two Joes, but this is a good start. I'm just really wondering when we will see the huge head problem solved; once again, a really great sculpt (I'd say Larry's likeness is second only to Curly's) is delivered, just a size and half too big.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
      Posts like this are what make this forum frustrating to read sometimes. No need to swing at a pitch in the dirt.
      ?? Mickeymoose made it out like the Stooges were a surprise and they weren't. I look at it more like swinging at a mistake pitch floating over the plate.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 11, 2014

It doesn't really matter when you found out. The figures are a surprise to many. The point in my comment as well was who thought they would ever be made again and so much better than before.

Comment

• rykerw1701
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 27, 2007

There was so much product announced all at once that I missed the Three Stooges. I'm glad they were pointed out here, even if was posted before.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎