X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by madmarva
    They will make nice henchmen for the 66 batman villains.
    Not a bad idea, & I like the figures. Some of the clothing could prove quite useful for customs, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Grimjohn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 28, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      Some of the clothing could prove quite useful for customs, too.
      My thoughts exactly!
      My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 28, 2013

Robobos.jpg
        The Robotic Stooges are musts!

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

I'm hoping since they went this route, there may be a future plan for Abbott and Costello. Plenty of fans of that duo!

Comment

• Chris
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]13025[/ATTACH]
            The Robotic Stooges are musts!
            If they made the cartoon version I would be interested.
            If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

I am a Stooge guy,rather anymore variants ,i would like to see the two missing Stooges-Curly-joe Drita & Joe Besser
              Would just love to see my other favorite team -Dean Martin & Jerry lewis.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by MIB41
                I'm hoping since they went this route, there may be a future plan for Abbott and Costello. Plenty of fans of that duo!
                I'm trying to twist some arms on that. Also the other Classic greats Marx Brothers and Laurel and Hardy! Speaking of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AATtz__l9S8

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

seems like its been mentioned before that A & C are just about impossible to get the rights to do.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                    I'm trying to twist some arms on that. Also the other Classic greats Marx Brothers and Laurel and Hardy! Speaking of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AATtz__l9S8
                    That would be wonderful!! It's interesting that such a popular duo have never seen an incarnation in really any action figure scale. I think Thunderbolt is nailing it when he states it's tough to get the license. I guess Lou's daughter wants to play hard ball on something as trivial as an action figure. Sheesh! I hope FTC can find a way. Good luck in your efforts Mickey! Found this on their home webpage.

Abbott & Costello Collectibles : Licensing - VIDEOS OTHER ARTISTS STILLS DVD'S TOTES & CARRY-ALLS MAGNETS MOUSEPADS MUGS & GLASSES NOTECARDS ORNAMENTS POSTCARDS POSTERS NOVELTIES APPAREL BLANKETS & PILLOWS BOOKS CD'S CLOCKS & WATCHES DOLLS, STATUES & FIGURINES ecommerce, open source, shop, online shopping, store
                    Last edited by MIB41; Nov 2, '14, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

I am positive it was brought up when EMCE was doing Universal Monsters. Pretty sure Brian said its about impossible, or cost prohibitive.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• SeattleEd
                        SynthoRes Transmigrator
                        • Oct 24, 2007

I'm in for the Marx Brothers. What would be great is to sell the Groucho figure, or at least an exclusive, at the Frank Ferrante's "An Evening With Groucho Marx". Sold out shows here in Seattle and definitely kid friendly. We took our 7 year old and she loved it. He even called her out and was surprised she had seen Marx Brother's movie, which our family and extended family all love. It's tradition to watch to Evening At The Opera during the holidays. We even had my mother-in-law play "Everyone Says I Love You" at our wedding and people recognized it. Always wanted a Groucho Mego even as a kid. Also a Charlie Chaplin, "Tramp" figure.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by MIB41
                          That would be wonderful!! It's interesting that such a popular duo have never seen an incarnation in really any action figure scale. I think Thunderbolt is nailing it when he states it's tough to get the license. I guess Lou's daughter wants to play hard ball on something as trivial as an action figure. Sheesh! I hope FTC can find a way. Good luck in your efforts Mickey! Found this on their home webpage.

http://abbottandcostellocollectibles...page=page&id=6

Well at the Moment there is no news to report except for the Stooges of course on the classics. But to be Honest who thought those would be made. I wouldn't rule anything out. At the Moment though it's about DC items, 1966 Bat Stuff and loads of new Super Hero and Villain stuff coming with some great surprises. Lets hope the Stooges do well and I will push hard for the others. I would love to have an Abbott and Costello in there classic 40's outfits. And could you imagine a set of figures from Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein. Marx Brothers from like Duck Soup through Night at the Opera. Laurel and Hardy from the 30's in there classic outfits.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

^^ The Stooges have been listed on the bottom of the CTVT website for over a year, so its been expected. They are still listing Harry Potter, too.

Comment

• MIB41
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                              Well at the Moment there is no news to report except for the Stooges of course on the classics. But to be Honest who thought those would be made. I wouldn't rule anything out. At the Moment though it's about DC items, 1966 Bat Stuff and loads of new Super Hero and Villain stuff coming with some great surprises. Lets hope the Stooges do well and I will push hard for the others. I would love to have an Abbott and Costello in there classic 40's outfits. And could you imagine a set of figures from Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein. Marx Brothers from like Duck Soup through Night at the Opera. Laurel and Hardy from the 30's in there classic outfits.
                              Thanks Mickey!

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                                • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                                ^^ The Stooges have been listed on the bottom of the CTVT website for over a year, so its been expected.
                                Posts like this are what make this forum frustrating to read sometimes. No need to swing at a pitch in the dirt.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎