Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FETT1
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 4, 2012

Wooooowwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee.....lOoks darker ...me Likey a LoT!!!!
    if it AIN'T a toy..I DON'T WANT IT !!!

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

I will say one thing...I think Ultron would be much more frightening if his eyes and mouth didn't emote like they do in the final scene. He looks MUCH creepier in the puppet scene where he appears as a soulless automaton.

Comment

• WannabeMego
        Made in the USA
        • May 2, 2003

This franchise appears to be in the right hands
        Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I will say one thing...I think Ultron would be much more frightening if his eyes and mouth didn't emote like they do in the final scene. He looks MUCH creepier in the puppet scene where he appears as a soulless automaton.
          Looks like he may "evlove" through the movie, so that may be from the finale, when he's closer to human.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Gorn Captain
            Invincible Ironing Man
            • Feb 28, 2008

Looks great to me!
            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Interesting that Ultron sounds alot like what I thought the Vision would. Hmmmmmm.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by MIB41
                Interesting that Ultron sounds alot like what I thought the Vision would. Hmmmmmm.
                You mean voice wise? Two different voice actors for both characters.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  You mean voice wise? Two different voice actors for both characters.
                  Oh well yes, I would suspect that. But my thought was geared more toward the quality of the voice. Since Ultron is responsible in comic lore for bringing the original Human Torch back to life in the form of the Vision (and since the existence of the Torch is verified from the first Cap film), perhaps the Vision's vocal delivery will be of similar quality (by a different actor). Just an observation.

Comment

• clemso
                    Talkative Member
                    • Aug 8, 2001

Thor going for Stark's throat was interesting. Think Stark is in for a rough ride on this one. No shawarma party this time I fully expect the Vision to sound exactly like Jarvis as they are played by the same actor and that is surely what they were building towards.

Comment

• WannabeMego
                      Made in the USA
                      • May 2, 2003

I tend to agree that even though the actors are different, the tone and character of Ultron's Voice is more suited for Vision (IMO)...Jarvis's Voice sounds more submissive, compliant, and a touch emotional...Vision's Voice should be more Neutral and Matter-of-Fact...at least to start before he evolves in the Team and in Relationships.

That is the way I En-Vision'd it
                      Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by WannabeMego
                        I tend to agree that even though the actors are different, the tone and character of Ultron's Voice is more suited for Vision (IMO)...Jarvis's Voice sounds more submissive, compliant, and a touch emotional...Vision's Voice should be more Neutral and Matter-of-Fact...at least to start before he evolves in the Team and in Relationships.

That is the way I En-Vision'd it
                        My thoughts exactly. I don't see the Vision being filled with pleasant mannerisms like a European "Data". I view him sounding much darker with a bit of conflict in his observations since so much of the comic he wrestles with the concept of his artificial humanity and gets into some nice fights with Wonder Man over it.

Comment

• Random Axe
                          The Voice of Reason
                          • Apr 16, 2008

I think that might be the middle evolution and he becomes what was seen on this cover and way more comics accurate. Or that was the final version, hard to tell since the entore trailer was out of sequence.

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

so tired of the vain maskless shots for these movies. Say what you will about Bale, at least he stayed in the cowl when he was Batman.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                              so tired of the vain maskless shots for these movies. Say what you will about Bale, at least he stayed in the cowl when he was Batman.
                              Well said! I completely agree.

Comment

• hedrap
                                Permanent Member
                                • Feb 10, 2009

On the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron, Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans explain what’s next for their respective superheroes, and for the actors outside of the Marvel Studios universe. Part one of BuzzFeed News’ ongoing feature from the set of the film.

So, we've known the movie team changes into the second Avengers which is technically this one...

but...are we also getting this, via the Ant-Man movie?

In Ant-Man, you also have Yellowjacket and Wasp. That makes every 60's main roster character represented, save Goliath.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎