X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lazergun101
    • Apr 15, 2014

Zica Toys Yvonne: is it still available

Hi everyone,

First, sorry about the misspelling in the thread title. I meant to say "ZICA" toys.

I'm kind of new to the site so please excuse me if this is a topic which has already been covered, but is the female "Yvonne" body from Zica still available?

And on that subject: are they at all related to the 8inch superstore site? I notice a LOT of there stock figures as "out of stock" but it seems like it's been that way forever and I wonder if it's even really being restocked at this point. Does anyone know what the deal is?

Thanks!
  • Grimjohn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 28, 2011

Hello Lazergun101 and welcome to the Museum,

The best spot to post Zica questions, comments, etc. is here: http://http://megomuseum.com/communi...ay.php?53-ZICA

Craig is Zica/8 Inch Super Store, he is a super nice guy and will address any Zica/8 Inch Super Store related questions, comment, etc. you may have.

As far as Yvonne goes, a new batch will be available soon.
    Last edited by Grimjohn; Oct 22, '14, 7:15 PM. Reason: Grammar fix
    My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Lazergun101
      Hi everyone,

First, sorry about the misspelling in the thread title. I meant to say "ZICA" toys.

I'm kind of new to the site so please excuse me if this is a topic which has already been covered, but is the female "Yvonne" body from Zica still available?

And on that subject: are they at all related to the 8inch superstore site? I notice a LOT of there stock figures as "out of stock" but it seems like it's been that way forever and I wonder if it's even really being restocked at this point. Does anyone know what the deal is?

Thanks!
      The Yvonne body is currently in production and will hopefully be back in stock soon.

The majority of the items listed on the 8inch Superstore website are/were old Cast-A-Way Toys stock, which means a lot of the stuff won't be restocked.

Craig

Comment

• Lazergun101
        • Apr 15, 2014

Hey guys,

thanks so much for your responses. That answered all of my questions. I'll keep an eye out for Yvonne at the Zica site.

Thanks guys!

Comment

• cmhorse
          • Jan 25, 2010

Yes she is available on the megomall do a search for Zica. I just got 2 this morn

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎