X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

loose denys fisher cyberman from dr who

ive been asked to sell this for a fellow collector ,and ive got a couple of ebay sellers calling next weekend to buy a bunch of stuff ,but dont really know what would be a fair price for this figure,its in really nice shape ,most of the ones ive seen have the silver scratched off the suit or have been repainted in silver paint ,this one is untouched and only has slight wear on the hands part ,were the plastic tubing has rubbed and what looks to be a tiny bit on the knee,as seen in the picture ,other than that he looks great ,all tubing is present and firmly attached ,anyone here point me in the right direction price wise or want to make a offer for it please do so ,thanks in advance to all or any who can help

thanks to all for the input ,and sorry we couldn't work something out Ray ,yeah postage can be a killer ,just to say im open to a offer of $150 ,what i paid the guy for it ,plus exact postage ,and trades for round 2 captain action figures as listed in my other post but throwing open to 13 inch dc direct figures and suits and loose dcuc 6 inch figures by mattel loose .let me know what you have
    cheers
    Last edited by libby 1957dog; Mar 4, '15, 6:45 AM.
  • scoth70
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 17, 2008

hi I sold one of these on ebay about a year ago for I think it was £105 in almost this condition

thanks

Comment

• libby 1957dog
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 3, 2009

hi thanks for the info , a $1.67 to the £1 so thats around $175 ish so some where around $180 to $200 would be close thanks again

Comment

• libby 1957dog
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 3, 2009

just bumping this rather than reposting ,i misplaced this figure and ended up paying the owner for it , just rediscovered it so id like to get my money back lol ,so any offers around scoth70 s suggested sale price welcome ,this is a nice conditioned hard to find overseas mego figure of a still popular classic sci fi classic character ,look forward to hearing from any and all interested parties
        would consider trade for loose captain action round 2 figures and costumes ,thor loki ,ironman spidey
        thanks

Comment

• captact
          King of Super Queens!
          • Aug 19, 2007

I have a mint boxed first release Round 2 Deluxe Captain Action with retro box, a boxed Dr. Evil and a loose Captain Action dressed in complete Iron man outfit if interested in trading....Have others too!
          Last edited by captact; Feb 28, '15, 6:25 PM.

Comment

• Toy Timelord
            Banned
            • Aug 4, 2014

Man, this is a nice example. and a great price.

Comment

• captact
              King of Super Queens!
              • Aug 19, 2007

Pm sent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Toy Timelord
                Banned
                • Aug 4, 2014

Best of luck!

Comment

• captact
                  King of Super Queens!
                  • Aug 19, 2007

Thanks Toy Timelord!

Comment

• Toy Timelord
                    Banned
                    • Aug 4, 2014

Yup! He's on my want list, but I can't buy one at the moment. Plus I love the Daleks just a slight bit more.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 3, 2009

thanks to all for the input ,and sorry we couldn't work something out Ray ,yeah postage can be a killer ,just to say im open to a offer of $150 ,what i paid the guy for it ,plus exact postage ,and trades for round 2 captain action figures as listed in my other post but throwing open to 13 inch dc direct figures and suits and loose dcuc 6 inch figures by mattel loose .let me know what you have
                      cheers

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎