X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • planetaryte
    • Dec 17, 2012

For Sale Vintage 18" Kenner Alien Figure with Box

I have never sold anything here, but I have made several purchases from forum users and all have went well. You can check my Ebay feedback here: planetaryte

I will accept Paypal, check, or money order. Prefer pickup in Charlotte, NC area or close by. I will ship with tracking and insurance within the US only.

Bought this piece from the original owner who ordered it through the JC Penney catalog. Excellent condition. Very clean. All the spines are intact. Teeth are good. Mouth mechanism works fine. Arms are loose and will not always hold pose. Cap is included. Head paint glows in the dark.

Includes the box. Top flap of box has been torn away and is gone. Front cellophane window has come unglued near the top of the box and is being held in place by two small pieces of scotch tape. Sides are nice.

Also includes the original mailer box from JC Penney. Mailer box also is missing the top portion.

Instruction sheet with poster on back is included. Also included is another single sided poster.

As a bonus I will include 2 1979 Sneak Peek Preview tickets to the Alien movie.

Asking $600 plus shipping.
    SOLD!

Last edited by planetaryte; Oct 17, '14, 2:46 PM.
  • mikeMc6
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 24, 2012

That is a beaut!
    INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
    WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony

Comment

• mego boy CA
      megos are FUN!!
      • Mar 30, 2006

I have this figure and it is great! That box is super cool! Good luck in your sales!
      Peter
      sigpic
      "To The Batmobile!"
      "We Haven't A Moment To Lose!"

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍