Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bgiles73
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 14, 2010

I am extremely excited about any and all Reaction figures. Especially Star Trek. Everyone here who hasn't already should join in the discussion over in the message boards at funkofunatic.com

Comment

• Bantha5
      Museum Super Collector
      • May 2, 2013

This just came in from amazon. Passed on the kanes, funko can't do humans unless they have kenner to go by and the Ripley was to boring. Ryan

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

As much as I like the idea of a Star Trek line I'd prefer something like Lost In Space which has never had a figure line in this scale.

Comment

• LordMudd
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by phil
          As much as I like the idea of a Star Trek line I'd prefer something like Lost In Space which has never had a figure line in this scale.
          I am sure someone could get all of the old Irwin Allen properties as a group, but Trek is still more popular an makes a better financial foundation to move on to those other lines from.

CCC.

Comment

• Falstaff13
            Persistent Member
            • May 28, 2008

I've always liked the idea of common properties from the same creator in a common scale (going back to the days of Raiders and Star Wars, I guess), so the idea of an Irwin Allen collection in this style appeals to me, as does Glen Larson, Sid & Marty Krofft...
            Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
            Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• megonaught
              Career Member
              • Jan 29, 2008

Heres my bunch.
              Still waiting on the chest burster Kane and the blue shirt Malcom Renyolds.
              Thinking of doing the back to the futures next
              Action Jackson is his name.
              Bold adventure is his game.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                HULK SMASH!
                • Apr 3, 2010

Still really hoping the Heavy Metal line gets made by Retroband.

There are 2 million new reasons to take the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles a little more seriously. The characters’ co-creator Kevin Eastman is putting up for sale his first drawing of the pizza-loving crime-fighting turtles he first drew in 1984, and is seeking $2 million for the work, which can be seen below. The timing […]

Last edited by Bruce Banner; Nov 27, '14, 9:21 AM.
                PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• nobody
                  banjo!
                  • Jan 26, 2012

I'm glad everyone is having fun with these. I don't get it, but to each his own. The reaction figures just look like custom painted 3 3/4 figures to me. They have no likeness to the characters and 9.99 is kinda much. Great looking cards though. S#cks that 6MDM didn't take off,but these are all over the place. Not looking to start a riot, just don't get it. I didn't have any 3 3/4 figures when I was a kid so I have no nostalgia toward them.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                    Permanent Member
                    • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by megoknight
                    I'm glad everyone is having fun with these. I don't get it, but to each his own. The reaction figures just look like custom painted 3 3/4 figures to me. They have no likeness to the characters and 9.99 is kinda much. Great looking cards though. S#cks that 6MDM didn't take off,but these are all over the place. Not looking to start a riot, just don't get it. I didn't have any 3 3/4 figures when I was a kid so I have no nostalgia toward them.
                    Yeah they are hit or miss. 6SMDM ,Alien, and Universal being the hits. Maybe if we get marvel I will bite.

Comment

• nazgul
                      Lord of Light
                      • May 2, 2011

Just scored this guy....I usually don't collect errors, but this is the first I've seen from the line...

You will always be your child's favorite toy. ~Vicki Lansky

Comment

• megonaught
                        Career Member
                        • Jan 29, 2008

That is kind of cool.
                        Action Jackson is his name.
                        Bold adventure is his game.

Comment

• LordMudd
                          Persistent Member
                          • Aug 22, 2011

Picked up Sarah Conner today. I am happy with this one too. Now I am not going to dispute those who say it doesn't look like Sarah, but then that isn't why I got it, it isn't the Sarah Conner I would do anyway. To me it looks just like a slasher movie sorority girl for my monsters to chase.

CCC.

Comment

• figureaddicted
                            • Jun 29, 2014

Originally posted by LordMudd
                            Picked up Sarah Conner today. I am happy with this one too. Now I am not going to dispute those who say it doesn't look like Sarah, but then that isn't why I got it, it isn't the Sarah Conner I would do anyway. To me it looks just like a slasher movie sorority girl for my monsters to chase
                            CCC.
                            I'd be lying if i didn't admit i been thinking of picking up some of the Firefly and Buffy figures for that exact same purpose. ....lol

Comment

• phil
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 11, 2007

If you're going to mix lines, Buffy looks very good fighting the Universal Monsters.

Comment

• LordMudd
                                Persistent Member
                                • Aug 22, 2011

I was noticing the other thread about the Yvonne Craig Batgirl, and I know she very tightly controls the use of her likeness, but I hope maybe this means we finally get a Marta figure in the upcoming Trek line.

CCC.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎