X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Captain America 3: Civil War SpeculaSpoilerifica

Late word has come in that Robert Downey Jr. is on the verge of signing on to Captain America 3 which is going to bring the Civil War storyline into the

makes sense with Marvel promoting a return to Civil War in 2015.

and of course the rumours that they are trying to bring Spider-man into the Marvel cinematic universe (Emo Spidey become Iron Spidey?).

This would also bring Chris Evans to the end of his Marvel deal. Those that know how Civil War ends, also probably gives an indication of where they are going with Winter Soldier/Sebastian STan (Bucky-Cap!).

I'm thinking this all might kick off because of the rumoured Hulk rampage in Avengers Age of Ultron. (Hulkbuster armour!)
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

This is a total response to prep for BvS and Justice League.

I think it's funny how everyone keeps pushing Thanos and Darkseid back into farther sequels. Instead of striking first, they want to let the other guy go and then trump whatever they did.

In one week, we went from Downey saying he's going to do IM4, to superhero movies have peaked, to signing for Cap 3 and nearly out of the Avengers altogether. Disney creep is setting in.

Comment

• hedrap
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 10, 2009

preeetttty much sums it up...

Comment

• Hedji
        Citizen of Gotham
        • Nov 17, 2012

Are there no Silver or Bronze Age Marvel stories worth adapting? Why is there no confidence in classic storylines?

Comment

• Keeler
          • Jun 22, 2009

I'll be interested to see where we all are as an audience by this time. I sense burn out and fatigue from some already. I could see Avengers 2 cashing out a lot of what is left in the emotion (and attention) bank for many.

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Why can't we get Cap to fight Baron Zemo?

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

the storyline that finished me as a Marvel comics current reader, what a turn off.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Ugh, the cinematic so-called "Batmen" and Downey's Iron Man kind of give me a pain in the neck.

So, if they "adapt" Civil War, will they kill Cap so they can reboot another actor in the next arc of films?
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎