X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by SpaceAgent
    The EMCE Trek stuff was outstanding; really some of the best work that has been done on Re-Megos. I'd like to see the Mego Trek lines continue in some fashion, whether it's FTC, BBP, or someone else, if EMCE can't continue.
    Not sure if I'd go so far as to say they were outstanding?
    I had several bodies fall apart,elastics snapped,arms pulled in,torsos busted in half,Scoties burned red face,khans red face.
    Silver arm bands and uhuras head fell off right out of the package...outstanding?
    I'd settle for pretty good.
    Chekhov and Sulu were fantastic the best of the line in my opinion other than that so so.
    But I would love to see more of them.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Scousebadger
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2, 2012

Originally posted by ovenmitt
      I have always liked the 80s Star Trek Movie uniforms- red jackets with colored turtle necks! I have Playmates Wrath of Khan 12" Kirk and Spock and they are sharp! Only Playmated 9" figure in movie uniform is 1994 Generations Kirk! I want ENTIRE CREW 8" in movie uniforms including KIRSTIE ALLEY! sp? KHAN and other movie villians!
      I would love ST: TWOK figures! Put me down for Kirstie Alley Saavik and bosomy Khan figures!

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by Scousebadger
        I would love ST: TWOK figures! Put me down for Kirstie Alley Saavik and bosomy Khan figures!
        "Look, it's Ricardo Montalban and his big plastic chest!" Seriously, a Wrath of Khan line would be spectacular. They've never made a full crew from the movie in Mego-esque form (have we ever gotten all the main characters in any scale?), and the re-use is built in to any new head sculpts with the logical follow-ups of the non-uniformed versions from STIII and IV. Something like this is way overdue, and I'd be down for anything from such a line.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎