Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

red for fire batman and white for arctic batman.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

Wonderful news...just wonderful....it gets better &better with FTC...happy this finally happened after initial conflicting reports of whether or not the '66 gloves & boots parts would later be sold separately...we'll worth the wait. I'm happy to see the light blue Batman gloves & boots appearing now beyond the initial prototype pics of the '66 tvBatman figure.
      Last edited by comicmike; Oct 11, '14, 2:19 PM.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
        • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by pmwasson
        I was going to ask the same question. Can anyone think of a non-Batman use for the winged gloves?

You could use the yellow for Electro, but it wouldn't be very accurate.
        A wine color would be perfect for the original Wraith (The Player on The Other Side).

Comment

• BATMAN89
          Mego obsessed!!!
          • Jul 20, 2010

I am thinking that I can use these for Captain America, and U.S. Agent.
          The open hand can hold the shield!
          CTVT_Gloves_BTVRobin_Red.jpg
          Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
          My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• comicmike
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 22, 2009

I was going to ask the same question. Can anyone think of a non-Batman use for the winged gloves?

I have always had a love for the single-fin-like drawings of Robin and Aquaman's gloves; appearing somewhat as an extended single fin at the top of their gloves. shouldn't be too hard to Dremel off 2 of the other lower fins on a dark or light green set of gloves. I think the same basic idea would be an easy base for a set of Electro gloves, indeed; with only 1 top fin remaining, a small bit of yellow duct tape, mirrored together, and shaped into lighting bolts should do the trick quite well.

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

This is so AWESOME!!! I can see me buying LOTS of these!!
              sigpic

Comment

• fallensaviour
                Talkative Member
                • Aug 28, 2006

The gauntlets are synonymous with batman however several characters have gloves similar;
                Electro,aquaman(green and yellow),robin (green,new 52 black), several animated versions of batman in various colours,
                I would say Hawkman for sure could use a pair in yellow,Ra's al in comics and film green or black,seen a few ninja characters with them.
                If they would have made them in grey I would have put them on knights...lol
                “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Vinny0026
                  Year Five!!
                  • Jan 26, 2012

I was going to use the yellow on batgirl
                  The red I would use for the alt universe batman I make with the red cowl, cape and trunks

also these work for anyone just making original custom figures
                  I rather see them make the parts and we come up with ideas to use them for

than have ideas and not have the parts
                  Last edited by Vinny0026; Oct 11, '14, 5:59 PM.
                  "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• Vinny0026
                    Year Five!!
                    • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                    more poses, like other hand fist, gripper hands, etc. The colors cover pretty much everything. I saw them at CTVT's site this am when Paul posted the link. I don't see much appeal for the batman style gloves outside the blues and black.
                    I did not notice them on the main page when you posted - I had seen the pics before they were on the site.

I would think they would make the gripper hands/gloves if another figure calls for them.
                    So I would say odds are if they make a figure with those type of glove hands - than later down the road you would see the hands in the store.

for now you can always use a drill to make a hole in the hand to hold something
                    Like for robin to hold his staff, or bats to hold his bat a rang

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                      • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Vinny0026
                      I was going to use the yellow on batgirl
                      Wouldn't the gloves be too big since they are male hands? If they were female that would look great.

Comment

• megocanada
                        Permanent Member
                        • Apr 18, 2003

The light blue Batman gloves can be used for a Ammericommado (Silver Ghost) custom. He was a Freedom Fighters enemy
                        the greatest Superman of all time Earth 2 Superman

Comment

• Vinny0026
                          Year Five!!
                          • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                          Wouldn't the gloves be too big since they are male hands? If they were female that would look great.
                          well -I ordered them - i'll let you know how I make out

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

With a 70 dollar accessory pack available I would say 66 style gripper hands are already needed. Also more choices would make the shelf look a little more varied. FC had the same problem all the figures had the same fist/open hand combo.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                              I didn't know Babs had man hands

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                                Persistent Member
                                • Apr 28, 2013

This is what I have been waiting for!! Awesome that they have so many colour options!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎