Batman 66 body with boots/gloves available

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

Hope someone posts reviews soon, I would love to know how easily they go on a non-FTC body. If anyone has the Batman or Robin from the 66 series, have you tried to move the boots/gloves to a non-FTC body?

Comment

• dr_cyclops
      One eyed, wonder
      • Dec 17, 2009

Just a guess. Not sure about the boot/foot adapter joint, but I'm willing to bet that the hand/glove adapter pin may not fit with original Mego and other ReMego bodies. My experiences with these new FTC bodies is that the wrist pins only fits FTC new China production arms.

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

Shrink tubing!!!
        JediJaida

Comment

• jeffbearco
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 27, 2011

I wonder if this will be the new standard for FTC for their new non-classic figures? I can see these being cool for the Super Friends line.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by dr_cyclops
            Just a guess. Not sure about the boot/foot adapter joint, but I'm willing to bet that the hand/glove adapter pin may not fit with original Mego and other ReMego bodies. My experiences with these new FTC bodies is that the wrist pins only fits FTC new China production arms.
            I decided to go ahead and grab a few and do some swaps on the Batman and Robin from the 1st Batman wave as well as a pair of red boots to try on Superman.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by jeffbearco
              I wonder if this will be the new standard for FTC for their new non-classic figures? I can see these being cool for the Super Friends line.

JeffBearCO
              Me too, if the color matches the rest of the outfit these would look much better on the regular Batman, Robin, Superman and Aquaman figures. I would bet FTC will be using these a lot on new releases. They definitely should if it makes sense for the character.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                One eyed, wonder
                • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                I decided to go ahead and grab a few and do some swaps on the Batman and Robin from the 1st Batman wave as well as a pair of red boots to try on Superman.
                These new pieces rock! FTC/CTVT is giving us customizers a great supply sourse. Sure there are gonna be problems along the way. Best thing is, This company has history and has learned so much along the way. Now I do the 'Happy Prospector Dance'.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎