X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

Batman 66 body with boots/gloves available

The CTVT website now has the Batman/Robin bodies with molded gloves and boots for sale with a bunch of color choices.

sigpic LaserMego
  • Krypt0nite
    Radioactive!
    • Feb 13, 2010

Good catch! I wonder if this is any indication of how FTC will approach their updated Batman wave 4 figure?

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

Wish they had option of "pair of fists" or "pair of open hands" rather than all "right hand fist, left hand open".,, but nonetheless, glad to see these offered separate from the 66 figures.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

cool, I can do more 66 compatible figures. Visiting guest heroes here I come. Wish you could swap around colors, like say I want white gloves and green boots.
        Last edited by thunderbolt; Oct 11, '14, 2:52 AM.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Vinny0026
          Year Five!!
          • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          cool, I can do more 66 compatible figures. Visiting guest heroes here I come. Wish you could swap around colors, like say I want white gloves and green boots.
          They will also sell the boots and gloves with out the bodies as well.
          So you can just buy the white gloves and green boots with no body

I'm sure they will be ok with me sharing these pics (I'm sure these items will be listed on the site by Monday)
          I think they will be selling at 4.00 per pair.

untitled.jpguntitle2.jpg3.jpg
          Last edited by Vinny0026; Oct 11, '14, 7:27 AM.
          "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• Vinny0026
            Year Five!!
            • Jan 26, 2012

These parts should really sell well. I can see a ton of great custom figures being made with these parts.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
              • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Vinny0026
              These parts should really sell well. I can see a ton of great custom figures being made with these parts.
              Agreed, the Robin gloves especially would work well with customs. Wondering if the lighter blue Batman boots and gloves could be used on the '70s' Batman that supposed to be coming in Batman Wave 4?

Comment

• megowgsh
                Customego HoF Curator
                • Nov 19, 2003

Holy Crap!
                Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                  One eyed, wonder
                  • Dec 17, 2009

This is great.

Comment

• madmarva
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jul 7, 2007

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                    Agreed, the Robin gloves especially would work well with customs. Wondering if the lighter blue Batman boots and gloves could be used on the '70s' Batman that supposed to be coming in Batman Wave 4?
                    I hope so. would love to see GL! flash and Hawkman figures with those type of updates. superman and Captain Marvel, too.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

They will also sell the boots and gloves with out the bodies as well.
                      So you can just buy the white gloves and green boots with no body

I'm sure they will be ok with me sharing these pics (I'm sure these items will be listed on the site by Monday)
                      I think they will be selling at 4.00 per pair.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12925[/ATTACH]
                      The pics are already up there. I'm talking that they should have a build a body option. So you could do a GL or Flash along with the body. And I sure would like to see more glove options, would be sad if these were the only poses available.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Vinny0026
                        Year Five!!
                        • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                        The pics are already up there. I'm talking that they should have a build a body option. So you could do a GL or Flash along with the body. And I sure would like to see more glove options, would be sad if these were the only poses available.
                        Yep pictures are now up at the site. (they were not up yet when I posted the other pics)

So You want to see more color options? or style options?
                        For colors options - I'm sure if these sell well they will add more colors

as far as style - I would think that any parts they make or mold for the new figures coming out will make their way into/onto the site as well.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                          Talkative Member
                          • Aug 28, 2006

This is just two awesome.
                          I just thinking about doing a year one style Adam west.
                          Not a problem now at all.
                          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

more poses, like other hand fist, gripper hands, etc. The colors cover pretty much everything. I saw them at CTVT's site this am when Paul posted the link. I don't see much appeal for the batman style gloves outside the blues and black.

Yep pictures are now up at the site. (they were not up yet when I posted the other pics)

So You want to see more color options? or style options?
                            For colors options - I'm sure if these sell well they will add more colors

as far as style - I would think that any parts they make or mold for the new figures coming out will make their way into/onto the site as well.

Comment

• pmwasson
                              Maker
                              • Sep 12, 2007

I was going to ask the same question. Can anyone think of a non-Batman use for the winged gloves?

You could use the yellow for Electro, but it wouldn't be very accurate.
                              sigpic LaserMego

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎