Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binkystarr
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 16, 2015

Its 2/14/215 And NO sing of these KISS Biff Bang Pow figures in sight! That's half the month of February gone and NO sign. Pretty crazy, I the demand must be pretty crazy

Comment

• ZebMayonaise
      • Nov 6, 2012

Valentine's day is the perfect day for a Kiss!!! Maybe they'll ship 'em tomorrow!!!
      I doubt it... but here's to hoping!

Comment

• binkystarr
        Museum Super Collector
        • Apr 16, 2015

I wonder whats cooking behind the scenes with both the 3 3/4in figures and the Dynasty KISS figures? The little ones are cute and the Dynasty figures are difficult costumesdynast kiss v.jpg

Comment

• ZebMayonaise
          • Nov 6, 2012

You can see the 3 3/4 figures on this Toy Fair gallery. Pretty much more of the same... but maybe they will actually ship soon... very soon? hmmm...

Comment

• mego
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 16, 2012

I'll assume that the NY Toy Fair goes on for a few days... maybe these guys will ship out after its done? Maybe they'll drop today? It's all good.

Comment

• mego
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 16, 2012

http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/14/to...ang-pow-195247
              Here's some new shots of the BBP stuff at the NYTF... a couple of good shots of the figures, including the bloody Gene varient.

Comment

• ZebMayonaise
                • Nov 6, 2012

Nice! The new figures definitely have the advertised points of articulation and can hold their guitars. I can't tell if they have guitar straps... looks like perhaps not? Something tells me that they are going to have a hard time standing up!

I really like the Twilight Zone black and white figures too!!! they really give off that creepy vibe!

Comment

• mego
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 16, 2012

Check again Zeb, I spy some geetar straps! None on the Alive 2 stage, but definitely straps on the individual figures.
                  They do look a little tipsy... suitable for Space Ace I guess.
                  Aack!
                  Last edited by mego; Feb 16, '16, 9:27 PM.

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
                    Career Member
                    • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by mego
                    Check again Zeb, I spy some geetar straps! None on the Alive 2 stage, but definitely straps on the individual figures.
                    They do look a little tipsy... suitable for Space Ace I guess.
                    Aack!
                    The individually carded figures do have guitar straps. And yes, these are still scheduled to arrive / ship this very soon. They are "on the water" headed from the factory to the United States. The delays were caused by scale issues. Instead of releasing wrong sized items to the market, we re-tooled all of figures and had to start over to make these more compatible with other 3 3/4 inch scale figures. Thank you for your patience!
                    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
                    bifbangpow.com
                    twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• mego
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 16, 2012

Sounds great! Thank you for the update! I imagine it can be overwhelming sometimes with inquiries about all the different projects you do.
                      As for the delays, as a consumer I'd much rather wait for quality product. I like that 'do it right the first time' approach. Well done.

"the waiting is the hardest part"
                      -Tom Petty

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
                        Career Member
                        • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by mego
                        Sounds great! Thank you for the update! I imagine it can be overwhelming sometimes with inquiries about all the different projects you do.
                        As for the delays, as a consumer I'd much rather wait for quality product. I like that 'do it right the first time' approach. Well done.

"the waiting is the hardest part"
                        -Tom Petty
                        Thank you! I appreciate your understanding! We look forward to releasing GREAT KISS Love Gun action figures soon (with more costumes to come).
                        Co-founder, BifBangPow!
                        bifbangpow.com
                        twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• MegoMoe
                          • Feb 13, 2014

Originally posted by BifBangPow! JLabs
                          Thank you! I appreciate your understanding! We look forward to releasing GREAT KISS Love Gun action figures soon (with more costumes to come).
                          Sweet!!!

Comment

• ZebMayonaise
                            • Nov 6, 2012

NICE! Thanks for the updates BifBangPow! we're all just stoked about these.. as you can probably tell!!!

Comment

• mego
                              Veteran Member
                              • Sep 16, 2012

apologies for the foul language used in the video above.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                                GLOWS in the Dark!
                                • May 3, 2006

Originally posted by BifBangPow! JLabs
                                The delays were caused by scale issues. Instead of releasing wrong sized items to the market, we re-tooled all of figures and had to start over to make these more compatible with other 3 3/4 inch scale figures. Thank you for your patience!
                                So this means they will be a bit bigger than the ones that came with the stage playset? Because that would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎