Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada


Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 172

Thread: BBP: KISS 3 3/4" updates?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 30, 2008
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarcomics View Post
    Too bad the release date went from May to September! I was bummed to see that happen since it will be next CHRISTMAS 2015 before we see FTC Dynasty or Destroyer figures which are taking FOREVER!!!!! Its been a year since Alive 75 figures came out....im losing hope now with FTC....
    Did FTC say it would be Christmas of this year for Dynasty or Destroyer?????

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 19, 2014
    Posts
    139
    Images
    42
    Blog Entries
    2
    No, FTC never indicated that it would till CHRISTMAS 2015. Im just exaggerating because we have already waited an entire 12 months since Alive 1975 came out on the scene. I know the Dynasty costumes are tricky and all the legal and manufacturing issues but im VERY impatient at this point. Also it did NOT help that the 3 3/4 figures got pushed to September from May 2015. Im also pretty upset about the Mars Attacks and Starroid Raiders aka Cosmic Raiders NOT coming out as PROMISED....its been a pretty weird year. I keep seeing Gilligans Island,Dallas and other lines see the light of day BUT no shoo be doo lines I want....Oh, well....I will sit and eat some pie instead.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 14, 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by firestarcomics View Post
    Im also pretty upset about the Mars Attacks and Starroid Raiders aka Cosmic Raiders NOT coming out as PROMISED....its been a pretty weird year.
    You know, they were originally scheduled to come out in the spring of 2015. And it's only been spring for 13 days so far. So technically, those toys aren't even late yet. And even if they are going to be delayed, those things happen. I'm sure they'll be awesome when they do eventually come out.

    And... to get back on this thread's topic:
    I'm really looking forward to these KISS figures. They're going to have a headlining gig at my Mos Eisley cantina (with Bea Arthur tending the bar).

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 21, 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua the Atomic Robot View Post
    You know, they were originally scheduled to come out in the spring of 2015. And it's only been spring for 13 days so far. So technically, those toys aren't even late yet. And even if they are going to be delayed, those things happen. I'm sure they'll be awesome when they do eventually come out.

    And... to get back on this thread's topic:
    I'm really looking forward to these KISS figures. They're going to have a headlining gig at my Mos Eisley cantina (with Bea Arthur tending the bar).

    We are VERY excited about our KISS action figures too! We've been working hard on the figures, our exclusives (what?) and packaging. And we are on schedule.
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 11, 2013
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by BifBangPow! JLabs View Post
    We are VERY excited about our KISS action figures too! We've been working hard on the figures, our exclusives (what?) and packaging. And we are on schedule.
    Exclusives, eh? Hmmmm...

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 22, 2011
    Location
    Pasadena, TX
    Posts
    729
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua the Atomic Robot View Post
    And... to get back on this thread's topic:
    I'm really looking forward to these KISS figures. They're going to have a headlining gig at my Mos Eisley cantina (with Bea Arthur tending the bar).
    I was considering having them as backup band for Funko's Diva from 5th Element.

    CCC.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 14, 2010
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    300
    Now if Funko will do the Space Hippies from that old Star Trek episode "The Way To Eden"! Lol It's sure a good time to be a 3 3/4" retro action figure enthusiast. So many great properties that have been left out, finally getting their due. I'm excited for the upcoming Kiss figures and equally excited about Flash Gordon too. That Mos Eisley Cantina is going to be a rocking little place!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 16, 2012
    Posts
    281
    Images
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by BifBangPow! JLabs View Post
    We are VERY excited about our KISS action figures too! We've been working hard on the figures, our exclusives (what?) and packaging. And we are on schedule.
    Very exciting news. Maybe you guys could share a new picture? We're dying to see!!!
    Thanks for making these by the way. Super stoked.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 3, 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,338
    Images
    9

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 14, 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    223
    It says the figures in this set are 1:20 scale. So I guess they're smaller than the regular BPP Kiss figures? Like around 3 or 3.5 inches, as opposed to 1:18 scale which would be 3.75 to 4 inches?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •