Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 1 of 18 12361116 ... LastLast

Thread: BBP: KISS 3 3/4" updates?

Images

Kiss BBP: KISS 3 3/4" updates?

Hey Biff Bang Pow and Mego Museum patrons,
    I'm psyched that BBP are releasing KISS 3 3/4" figures! (wanted a set of these since I was a wee lad)
    Can anybody throw me a bone... just a tidbit of info on these?!? I've gotta admit to being really excited about 'em and I haven't heard a peep.
    Got a release date?
    Costume hint (I'm crossing my fingers for the classic Love Gun 77)?
    Maybe a pic?!?!
    Are the rumors true that you'll be producing an Abner Deveroux figure and the KISS Meets the Phantom rollercoaster battle playset?
    Thank you reading and for the figures. (and for all the juicy bits of information)

Images
    Blog Entries
    It would be nice if they made an announcement on some prototypes. I wonder what particular period they will cover.

Images
    I'm hoping for Love Gun, Destroyer or Dynasty... any of the classics would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by firestarcomics View Post
    It would be nice if they made an announcement on some prototypes. I wonder what particular period they will cover.
    We announced the license at San Diego Comic-Con. We really can't comment on the line specifics yet, except that the action figures are absolutely planned for 2015. We are super-fans and have a lot of passion for all things KISS. In a way this brand is a hard one to tackle because so much merchandise has already been made. Ours needs to be different enough to seem fresh, yet familiar enough to sell well.
    Co-founder, BifBangPow!
    bifbangpow.com
    twitter.com/bifbangpow

Blog Entries
    At this scale it seems instruments and a stage playset are very doable. I look very forward to these.

^^ Oh yeah, I hope they come with instruments too, but then, if they are truly going to follow the Kenner style then they won't be able to hold them. I wouldn't want the arms to be permanently posed in guitar playing position, but if it was a variation I would be all in.

Images
    BBP, thank you for your response! I figured you wouldn't be able to give out specifics, but just thought I'd try! Thanks again. I will certainly be picking up a set, for sure.

KISS at NYTF 2015
    Last edited by TRDouble; Feb 17, '15 at 5:14 PM.

Images
    for some reason, the link above isn't working, but I did see some pics posted on BBP's twitter acct.
    The sculpts on Paul and Peter look pretty disappointing. Gene and Ace are better, but I was hoping for a bit better. I'll withhold final judgment until I have them in my grubby hands.

The link above was missing a few letters:

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/g...4058433-23.php