Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else hear Captain Will Decker is a child molester ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Thats pretty sad that the man is presumed guilty before he's had his day in court. Kids these days will say anything. I think there has to be some burden on the accuser to prove something. If a young person can just say ANYTHING and the law says they own you, well... God help you. He's not convicted. He hasn't even been officially charged. I think if we still live in a country where a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty, he should be given that perspective.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by MIB41
      Kids these days will say anything.
      Some of those "Kids" would be older than us in this case but it is a strange circumstance.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

Well, if it was just the two people involved just saying that, I'd agree with him being judge beforehand.

But he admitted it in a therapy session! Granted, he didn't know that his ex was taping the whole thing, but he STILL admitted it! I don't know if it's admissible in court after so many years, but he hasn't gone out of his way to deny it, has he?
        JediJaida

Comment

• mhackley
          • May 27, 2008

Very Sad Indeed...

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Wow. I listened to his confession on TMZ and that was just horrible. Well, I guess the best thing that can be said is he is owning up to it and he is in the midst of treatment. At least he knows he has the problem. But I can't honestly say there should be a prosecution limit for something of this kind. He's clearly a sick individual who admits as much and needs to be off the streets while he seeks treatment. I doubt there were only three. Other kids could be at risk with him out there.

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

(giving him the benefit of the doubt from the start) because HONESTLY I like him as an actor and wish it wasn't true.

Now the gloves are totally off.

Imagine any of those girls as your daughter.

At the very least they should not let him within 100 yards of anyone under 18.

Watch any Catch a Predator and you'll see all the excuses molesters come up with if cornered.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎