Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

I hope that treadmill is the Cosmic Treadmill.

I really think the wheelchair guy, last name Wells as in H.G. wells, will be Rip Hunter Time Master. Producer Geoff Johns really likes the character and used him several times in the comics.

Comment

• johnnystorm
      Hot Child in the City
      • Jul 3, 2008

Actually, that makes some sense
      as I keep hearing rumors that the next DC spinoff series will be Booster Gold.

Comment

• Operation:Mego
        I'm the Star Spangled Man
        • May 21, 2011

I really loved tonight's episode, it kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. There was some great action sequences - not to mention the special effects - and many emotional moments as well. The use of the flashbacks were really well done and the final one adds another layer to Well's character that make you wonder what side he's on. Is he responsible for causing the event, or is he trying to prevent it? It will definitely be interesting to see where that particular story goes in the overall scheme of things, that's for sure.
        sigpic
        The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

This show is so much better than "Gotham"...I'm slowly losing interest in that one but can't wait for more episodes of "The Flash".
          One thing that sticks out for me is the way they handle the various Easter Eggs...subtly. If you're not a fan, some of this stuff (like
          "The Rita Farr Story" on last night's movie marquee) will pass you by. As compared to the approach on "Gotham" where they hit you
          over the head with a hammer all the while saying "Wink, wink, nudge, nudge".
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• megojim
            Permanent Member
            • Oct 13, 2001

I don't think there's any question now that the "event" was NOT an accident. but what was the motivation behind it? Loving this show too . . . . a great companion for the darker Arrow
            My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Flash is the best comic-to-TV series in years. I have no nagging reservations while watching each episode. I just enjoy the hell out of it.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

I prefer Gotham. But the Flash is fun...both different, but enjoyable in different ways...so I'm watching both.

The Flash is like a nice lemonade, while Gotham is like a shot of whiskey, lol.
                sigpic

Comment

• Operation:Mego
                  I'm the Star Spangled Man
                  • May 21, 2011

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                  This show is so much better than "Gotham"...I'm slowly losing interest in that one but can't wait for more episodes of "The Flash".
                  One thing that sticks out for me is the way they handle the various Easter Eggs...subtly. If you're not a fan, some of this stuff (like
                  "The Rita Farr Story" on last night's movie marquee) will pass you by. As compared to the approach on "Gotham" where they hit you
                  I chuckled when Barry said he didn't need a museum. And at Waid Ave. Very clever.
                  sigpic
                  The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• Killer Iguana
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Feb 6, 2013

I'm really enjoying The Flash. What makes it even more fun, is watching it with my 10 yr old Daughter. Arrow has been one of my favorites, and so far I'm liking Gotham, But I'm watching those by myself.

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                      Flash is the best comic-to-TV series in years. I have no nagging reservations while watching each episode. I just enjoy the hell out of it.

Chris
                      I agree 100% with Chris. The Flash is easily one of the best comic to TV shows I've seen in a long time. It has a nice balance of the drama and hero moments so you're getting a healthy balance of Barry and the Flash. And since his world rotates on a large scale in the DC universe it makes cameos and upcoming villians an endless buffet of possibilities. They've done a great job with it.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                        My feelings as well. I'm sorry to have missed last night's episode--the Mist looked great in the teaser. And I would have flipped at t he Doom Patrol reference, I just love that team.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• madmarva
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jul 7, 2007

This may be silly, but I like the lightning that trails behind him when he ran.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

^It's not silly at all. The effects are great, and very impressive.

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• Grimjohn
                              Persistent Member
                              • Feb 28, 2011

Originally posted by MIB41
                              I agree 100% with Chris. The Flash is easily one of the best comic to TV shows I've seen in a long time. It has a nice balance of the drama and hero moments so you're getting a healthy balance of Barry and the Flash. And since his world rotates on a large scale in the DC universe it makes cameos and upcoming villians an endless buffet of possibilities. They've done a great job with it.
                              I absolutely agree with you and Chris, MIB41. And, I agree with Hector. Not only is it the best comic to TV show that has been done in a long time but it is also fun to watch. My wife is even enjoying it, I have to explain stuff to her during commercials but, I think that bespeaks of the show's appeal to a broader viewer base. People that aren't comic book/superhero people are getting "sucked in" by the story and character development.
                              My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• VintageMike
                                Permanent Member
                                • Dec 16, 2004

I'll admit I thought the first episode was so-so but have really been enjoying it now.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎